PDA

View Full Version : All Hallow's eve !!!

danc1ngwitch
18-Oct-06, 20:50
All Hallows eve. ( halloween ) Do u sit around on this night
telling ghost stories???
Some might say " ah well its the end of summer"
and this is what it means for them.
I ask u tho what does it mean for u ???

Phoebus_Apollo
18-Oct-06, 21:22
It means I get to carve a massive Jack O` lantern -- hooray..:lol:

WeeBurd
18-Oct-06, 21:41
It means I get to carve a massive Jack O` lantern -- hooray..:lol:

Me too, Phoebus, can't wait. I have two already, but all the local ones are small - I was hoping for something a little bigger...

j4bberw0ck
18-Oct-06, 21:56
It means I get really hacked off (and I do mean really) with the local kids when I have to clean the flour / eggs / food colourant / shaving foam off the house and windows..... before it dries on. Usually I contemplate buying a SuperSoaker watergun a few days beforehand, and filling it with ink and water, or potassium permanganate solution, and soaking the little brutes........

.....but I haven't done it yet. Too soft. :lol:

connieb19
18-Oct-06, 21:59
It means I get really hacked off (and I do mean really) with the local kids when I have to clean the flour / eggs / food colourant / shaving foam off the house and windows..... before it dries on. Usually I contemplate buying a SuperSoaker watergun a few days beforehand, and filling it with ink and water, or potassium permanganate solution, and soaking the little brutes........

.....but I haven't done it yet. Too soft. :lol:You could always make toffee apples but use tatties instead of the apples. :evil

Kenn
18-Oct-06, 22:10
Boil some sprouts and coat 'em in chocolate !
Do you get the idea that I'm not in favour of Trick or Treat?

golach
18-Oct-06, 22:15
if "Trick or Treaters" come near my house they get short shrift, because that is an Americanism from the USA, but on the other hand if "Guisers" come to the door, and do a proper turn as we used to do, then I am a much kinder person.[evil]

connieb19
18-Oct-06, 22:18
I don't mind if kids come to the door and they have made an effort but I canna be bothered with teenagers, with no fancy dress coming, lol I'll save the toffee tatties for them. :D