PDA

View Full Version : Guy Fawkes

sjr014
01-Nov-11, 21:11
Is there any firework displays or bonfires on this weekend in the County?

Corrie 3
01-Nov-11, 21:54
Is there any firework displays or bonfires on this weekend in the County?
I hope not !!!

Angel
01-Nov-11, 21:59
I hope so... love the colours and the specticle of it all...

Angel...

TopCat
01-Nov-11, 22:24
Keiss Saturday night firework display then hot dogs-soup etc. in hall

Corrie 3
01-Nov-11, 22:33
I hope so... love the colours and the specticle of it all...

Angel...
Yep, so do the wildlife, stock animals and pets............enjoy your night Angel!!!!

C3..............[disgust][disgust]:roll:

Angel
01-Nov-11, 22:57
Yep, so do the wildlife, stock animals and pets............enjoy your night Angel!!!!

C3..............[disgust][disgust]:roll:

Ah yes... Sometimes I am Bob Fish

Angel...

brandy
01-Nov-11, 23:10
its once a year.. do we really have to be such grumps? while i could do without all the kids having fireworks on the run up.. a bonfire night done properly.. like they use to do down at the river would be great.

starfish
01-Nov-11, 23:13
do we really have to be such grumps? we are all not grumps only some i to like bonfire night i enjoy the look on the kids faces

Neil Howie
05-Nov-11, 22:24
Travelled to the Keiss fireworks display tonight, and would just like to thank them for a lovely show,

Dadie
05-Nov-11, 23:37
I love a good organised fireworks display, more spectacular than the ones you can buy for home use, only on one night so you can plan for the pets and it makes it more special that way too, costs less than a 5 min damp squib display at home and less dangerous!
Whats not too like?
And yes I have animals but arn't organised displays better than all the back yard displays in the weeks on the run up to halloween and running into the new year?
Oh btw I will probably have some fireworks set aside for the 1st jan when it gets dark(im yet to buy them).....A birthday..but I will let the neighbours know!

witchschild
08-Nov-11, 09:22
While I have no objections to organised firework displays since they are advertised and you know when they are being held, I do feel strongly about all the firewrok being let off for days on end - since last Wednesday in our local area. Having animals who are terrified of all the noises I take sensible precautions such as getting medication from the vet for them but you can't keep them doped up for days - just not fair. I thought the law was that fireworks could only be let off on 5th November or on other dates at organised events but maybe I'm wrong.

Fran
09-Nov-11, 02:18
Thurso have A DISPLAY THIS SATURDay12TH, i'M looking forward to it