PDA

View Full Version : Are you happy....The Govt wants to know !!

Corrie 3
01-Nov-11, 20:42
Well, I have heard it all now, how much is this little lot going to cost us?
This idea must have come from the Liberal side of the Coalition cos the Tories don't give a fig whether we are happy or not!!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-15535717

Well, after answering all 10 questions are you happy or not?

C3........:eek:[disgust]

John Little
01-Nov-11, 20:55
I'm watching Julia Bradbury walk an old Scottish railway on Yesterday channel.

:D:D:D

Fixed grin.

I'm happy...

golach
01-Nov-11, 20:59
Are you satisfied with life?..........aye
Are you satisfied with your husband, wife or partner?...........aye
How satisfied are you with your mental and physical health?........aye
Are you happy in your job?...........I was but retired now and loving it
Do you feel involved in your neighbourhood?.............apart from going to one of my many locals ...aye
Are you happy with your personal income?..........Aye..........I was a Civil Servant......got a Mega pension
Are you satisfied with your education?.................my education is not finished yet, so cannont comment
Data on how many voted and trust in Parliament will also be measured......thats an Iffy one, I would never trust the cyber Nationalists
Statistics on the economy will also be included.....hmmmmmm
As will environmental factors, including greenhouse gas emissions and air pollutants.......I am happy

poppett
01-Nov-11, 21:09
Thought for a moment the government had taken an about turn over care in the community!

Corrie 3
01-Nov-11, 21:52
Thought for a moment the government had taken an about turn over care in the community!
Come on Poppet, this is Dynamic Dave and the non-flying, non biting Clegg we are talking about here.....How could you make such a big mistake?

C3..........:lol::roll:;)

Angel
01-Nov-11, 22:01
Totally happy Corrie3... You!

Angel...

Mystical Potato Head
01-Nov-11, 22:05
I'm watching Julia Bradbury walk an old Scottish railway on Yesterday channel.

:D:D:D

Fixed grin.

I'm happy...

Aye,works for me too.

starfish
01-Nov-11, 22:05
life is what you make it but some people are and never will be happy

Corrie 3
01-Nov-11, 22:07
Totally happy Corrie3... You!

Angel...
Yep, ever since the SNP got a landslide victory in the last elections Angel. I would be even more happier if the English Govt stopped prying into my private life...[disgust]

C3...........:roll:;)

Angel
01-Nov-11, 22:51
Yep, ever since the SNP got a landslide victory in the last elections Angel. I would be even more happier if the English Govt stopped prying into my private life...[disgust]

C3...........:roll:;)

You must be an exciting person to know if the English government are prying into your private life... But of course the English government don't have access to the Org... it's as well really I suppose...

Angel...

oldmarine
02-Nov-11, 04:34
I am happy. No reasons not to be.