PDA

View Full Version : School bus

Crackeday
31-Oct-11, 17:38
Yet again it seems that the local bus companies fleet of modern 21st century busses arent up to the job!!!
the town run for wick primary schools has yet again failed to turn up (broke down!!!).
This is the 2nd time in as many months. The last time the driver forgot to pick them all up!!!!!! How can you forget to pick them up???????.:roll:
When I phoned our friendly local bus company after an argument (where it was everyones fault but the bus company!!!) i was told they would note my complaint and get back to me, they didnt!!!! Or seeing as its a BUS company if i wait long enough 2 will come along at once??

It seems there busses arent up to the job but I bet this doesnt happen in the Inverness area where their fleet are top notch i bet.

I could have picked my son up as Im day off but even the school never phoned to tell the parents it was left to the parents to phone.They sent the kids home by taxi but a phone call to let the parents know wouldve helped. I dont blame the school after all they dont control the bus company.
What i cant understand though is the depot is a couple of hundred meteres away from the school, surely they have a "back up" bus?
Think its about time another company got a shot at the run.
Rant over phew :lol:

Alice in Blunderland
31-Oct-11, 17:58
Think its about time another company got a shot at the run.

And there could lie a problem. We aren't exactly over run with choice when it comes to companies tendering for school runs in Caithness.

littleted
31-Oct-11, 18:11
every bus i see going round the town has nobody in it...surely that cant be go for enviroment..i would hate to know what its costing.. better later than never:roll: