PDA

View Full Version : Bonfire Night

bonami
30-Oct-11, 21:23
Does anyone know if there is to be a bonfire at Staxigoe harbour this year. Grandbairns find it a lot of fun.

Stack Rock
30-Oct-11, 21:55
Does anyone know if there is to be a bonfire at Staxigoe harbour this year. Grandbairns find it a lot of fun.

I dont think there'e anything happening by what I hear or see.

GLENELG
31-Oct-11, 00:34
Does anyone know if there is to be a bonfire at Staxigoe harbour this year. Grandbairns find it a lot of fun. No bonfire at the Harbour this year,what a shame on the bairns as its being going for years

Eilanboy
31-Oct-11, 10:07

Think you will find there will be the usual one.Best ask someone on the hall committee for confirmation

Eilanboy
01-Nov-11, 10:19
Apparently no bonfire at the Harbour this year due to the hassle the committee are getting over it.Great pity that some people take great delight in complaining about such a popular event which only happens once a year.

GLENELG
01-Nov-11, 13:43
Apparently no bonfire at the Harbour this year due to the hassle the committee are getting over it.Great pity that some people take great delight in complaining about such a popular event which only happens once a year. I fully agree Eilanboy,it only takes one to spoil every-thing.