PDA

View Full Version : thunder

pirateeye
17-Oct-06, 22:34
was there thunder in wick today around half four or was i imagining it?

Kingetter
17-Oct-06, 22:49
Not wind was it?

connieb19
17-Oct-06, 22:53
Not wind was it?
Hmm 4.30, pretty close to teatime, probably plenty rumbles. :eek:

pirateeye
17-Oct-06, 22:56
lol thats what my granny said. no don't think it was wind. i was in woolies...with mum...she said she never heard anything. but i heard it twice...really loud. just like thunder...and i don't think i'm quite ready to go insane :mad:

connieb19
17-Oct-06, 22:59
Maybe it was one of those low flying jets?

Kingetter
17-Oct-06, 23:01
lol thats what my granny said. no don't think it was wind. i was in woolies...with mum...she said she never heard anything. but i heard it twice...really loud. just like thunder...and i don't think i'm quite ready to go insane
Spend too long on here and we might all go that way:lol:

pirateeye
17-Oct-06, 23:01
well...maybe, but it certainly rumbled. did noone else hear it?

Tugmistress
17-Oct-06, 23:31
The only rumblings i have heard lately tie in with the jets flying low over thurso, and that is the practice bombing over on cape wrath, but i can't say i noticed any today.

sapphire
18-Oct-06, 00:16
Not wind was it?

Whoops!!! You'd better get reaching for that toilet roll.......providing you've got it on the right way of course! lol. :lol:

WeeBurd
18-Oct-06, 08:54
lol thats what my granny said. no don't think it was wind. i was in woolies...with mum...she said she never heard anything. but i heard it twice...really loud. just like thunder...and i don't think i'm quite ready to go insane :mad:

It wasn't Woolies getting a delivery in was it? I know in Thurso sometimes the big trolleys can make a good bit of noise, especially with stuff going up in the lift. Can't be helped. :confused

Geo
18-Oct-06, 12:23
lol thats what my granny said. no don't think it was wind. i was in woolies...

I've heard rumbles a bit like distant thunder in Woolies. I think it's trollies upstairs being pushed over a wooden floor.

Kingetter
18-Oct-06, 12:36
wind in the woolies then?

cuddlepop
18-Oct-06, 13:06
Ha ha very funny.:lol:

pirateeye
18-Oct-06, 14:15
haha. well the trollies up stairs makes sense:Razz but it was a horrible day...i dunno