PDA

View Full Version : Strange, odd or just plain coincidence

teddybear1873
29-Oct-11, 15:53
Was just browsing youtube last night watching old Top of the Pops videos and on there was good old Jimmy Saville. I then started to find out more about Jimmy on the net, where he was born, how started in radio, reading about how he lived in Glencoe and was one of the main Chiefs for the Highland Games in Fort William.

Reading about him for about 30 minutes and then I headed to bed. Wake up this morning and now I hear he has died. I had to scratch my head and thought that was really odd.

Jimmy Saville is not a person I think about. I don't even know how many years ago his last name popped into my head.

Do any of you orgers get those strange things?

joxville
29-Oct-11, 16:05
I can understand that too teddybear, we were talking in work a couple of days ago about music and how I used to be a DJ in the 80's, I mentioned Sir Jimmy as being one of my favourites and about how decent a guy he was; I'm saddened to hear of his passing, RIP Jimmy.

gleeber
29-Oct-11, 18:37
Reading about him for about 30 minutes and then I headed to bed. Wake up this morning and now I hear he has died. I had to scratch my head and thought that was really odd.

Jimmy Saville is not a person I think about. I don't even know how many years ago his last name popped into my head.

Do any of you orgers get those strange things?

I get them from time to time but it's just plain coincidence.
By calling it odd do you leave the door open to some other influence?