PDA

View Full Version : Renee Macrae

connieb19
17-Oct-06, 18:55
Just caught a glimpse of something on the News just now about the Renee macrae case, did i hear right, have they named a suspect?

aileenmac
17-Oct-06, 19:20
The guy that was originally questioned about the murder has been living down south for 10 years, he came back up for his mother's funeral. Police said they were not going to be questioning him. If they wanted to question him surely they would have gone south anyway, and not waited until he came back?

connieb19
17-Oct-06, 19:25
Typical eh? I suppose if they can't catch an auld mannie for his dodgy driving, what chance have they of solving a murder? :~(

Murchiemannie
17-Oct-06, 21:34
guess the next couple of weeks will tell if Mcdowall is charged or not.
Seemingly they say they have got some new evidence. By the look of him tonight on the news he was not a "happy chappie" when the media were trying to talk to him.
Wonder if we will ever get to the bottom of it?

smirnoff
17-Oct-06, 22:38
don't think that an auld mannies driving has anything revelant with a murder case !!!

connieb19
17-Oct-06, 22:44
don't think that an auld mannies driving has anything revelant with a murder case !!!I never said it did!!! :confused

pultneytooner
17-Oct-06, 22:49
I think the way he pushed that cameraman/woman away he musta dun it.[lol]

connieb19
17-Oct-06, 22:51
I think the way he pushed that cameraman/woman away he musta dun it.[lol]
Yeh, he looks just the type lol. :lol:

smirnoff
17-Oct-06, 22:51
Typical eh? I suppose if they can't catch an auld mannie for his dodgy driving, what chance have they of solving a murder? :~(
why write your post this post then!!

pultneytooner
17-Oct-06, 22:56
why write your post this post then!!
Maybe to bring it to the attention of anybody that hasn't heard of the case, how's that?:roll:

Piglet
17-Oct-06, 23:05
have to agree with pultneytooner.

it could just be to bring this to the attention as it has been yrs since this case has gone unsolved.