bilbobaggins
28-Oct-11, 20:39
Does any one now how to contact about getting a job doing Xmas trees this year

Corrie 3
28-Oct-11, 21:04
Does any one now how to contact about getting a job doing Xmas trees this year
Yep, send an e-mail to...........

santa@lapland.com

....I am sure he will sign you up for some work!!!

C3.....:roll:;)

bilbobaggins
28-Oct-11, 21:12
Yep, send an e-mail to...........santa@lapland.com ....I am sure he will sign you up for some work!!! C3.....:roll:;)haha so funny not

Corrie 3
28-Oct-11, 21:28
haha so funny notIts worth a try, even if he doesn't have any vacancies for tree fellers he might set you on as one of his Little Helpers!!!

C3.........:eek::roll:;)

bilbobaggins
28-Oct-11, 21:32
Its worth a try, even if he doesn't have any vacancies for tree fellers he might set you on as one of his Little Helpers!!!C3.........:eek::roll:;)haha lol that funny

Corrie 3
28-Oct-11, 21:36
haha lol that funny
Of course you would have to have an Elf & Safety test first..................

C3............:roll:;):lol:

starfish
28-Oct-11, 21:41
whats your problem corrie3 this person is trying to find employment they should be praised for getting off their backsides not made a laughing stock like you are hell bent on doing

Corrie 3
28-Oct-11, 21:45
whats your problem corrie3 this person is trying to find employment they should be praised for getting off their backsides not made a laughing stock like you are hell bent on doing
I was doing a Xmas tree last year but soon got arrested afterwards!!!
Lighten up Starfish..... Its nearly Christmas!!!

C3...........;);)

starfish
28-Oct-11, 21:51
well instead of making a joke of it you could have just warn them to do their homework i do not mind a joke but some people on here just like to wind folk up and have no real input on what is being asked

Corrie 3
28-Oct-11, 22:06
well instead of making a joke of it you could have just warn them to do their homework i do not mind a joke but some people on here just like to wind folk up and have no real input on what is being asked
I think Bilbo was warned earlier this year to do his homework when he wanted a job offshore....he is the type that wants a job handed to him on a plate instead of getting on his bike and looking for it!! It could be a warning to all future generations to take school seriously and not take it for granted that others will look after them in this world, no one owes no one a living!!!!

C3...............:eek:[disgust]

starfish
28-Oct-11, 22:12
i do not see him as that he is looking for work what ever it may be .if you keep on trying some one will give them a break what would you rather that he just sat there waiting for the job centre to get him one when there is hardly any jobs out there , and i agree that on one owes you a living and you have to work for it but we all need a break at times i know many people that took school seriously as you say and been to uni to still be out of work

Corrie 3
28-Oct-11, 22:22
i do not see him as that he is looking for work what ever it may be .if you keep on trying some one will give them a break what would you rather that he just sat there waiting for the job centre to get him one when there is hardly any jobs out there , and i agree that on one owes you a living and you have to work for it but we all need a break at times i know many people that took school seriously as you say and been to uni to still be out of work
I suggest you look at the thread "Signing on advice please" Starfish!!! This is what is wrong in today's society, kids too dependent on their parents to help them out and wanting everyman and his wife to do the donkey work for them....get from behind that screen and go out there and secure your future is my advice!!! Its up to you, no one else!!!....Failing that you can always get a seasonal job with Santa..or as my old mannie said, when I grow up I want to be a programme seller at Coronations!!!!!

C3.............:eek::roll:;)

starfish
28-Oct-11, 22:31
he just asked for a lead to whom to ask he is trying to do his homework its called research. even the research you have used in the pass is someone else work thats how we find answers to our questions and not every kids is too dependent on their parents only the parents that allow them to be , and i am sure your parents have help you out like you would your kids thats what a good parent is , but its up to the parents to let the kids know where to draw the line. i did not do very well at school but i always had a job and some of them come by asking if someone knew if anyone need help which this person is doing you told me to lighting up perhaps you should do the same

bilbobaggins
28-Oct-11, 23:18
I think Bilbo was warned earlier this year to do his homework when he wanted a job offshore....he is the type that wants a job handed to him on a plate instead of getting on his bike and looking for it!! It could be a warning to all future generations to take school seriously and not take it for granted that others will look after them in this world, no one owes no one a living!!!!C3...............:eek:[disgust] I just asked a simple question how to contact and your going on about something else about jobs on plate I had a job at mm millers I got paid off and I need money for Xmas is that a crime to do

Dadie
28-Oct-11, 23:29
No crime, and I think its great you are willing to get off your backside and look for work/any work going and wish you well in your hunt for a job!
As you seem willing to work hard it will do you good in getting work!
And with Chriistmas coming up its pretty awful to be without a wage!

bilbobaggins
29-Oct-11, 00:06
[QUOTE=Dadie;899710]No crime, and I think its great you are willing to get off your backside and look for work/any work going and wish you well in your hunt for a job!As you seem willing to work hard it will do you good in getting work!And with Chriistmas coming up its pretty awful to be wiyes am really interest in getting a job but hell its nightmare

golach
29-Oct-11, 09:37
Maybe if you paid more attention to your typing you may be lucky in the job stakes, just what are Xmas Tress?

Mrs Bucket
29-Oct-11, 10:21
Try the forsetry commision

bilbobaggins
29-Oct-11, 13:37
Maybe if you paid more attention to your typing you may be lucky in the job stakes, just what are Xmas Tress?sorry I can't spell am dislexic cristmas tress

bigk
29-Oct-11, 16:55
go out to Reay garage and ask Charlie...the guy that owns the garage and also looks like santa!!!....he owns and cuts all his own trees to the west of Reay....hard work though a good work out...

Corrie 3
29-Oct-11, 17:10
go out to Reay garage and ask Charlie...the guy that owns the garage and also looks like santa!!!....he owns and cuts all his own trees to the west of Reay....hard work though a good work out...
What about Elf and Safety Bigk? ....... wouldn't you need a chainsaw certificate to cut down trees?

C3.............

starfish
29-Oct-11, 17:18
there is other jobs involved how about taking them out of the forest and netting them and loading on a lorry i am sure one of these job you can do with a certificate