PDA

View Full Version : Quintfall forest log weekend

essex boy
28-Oct-11, 17:10
Just a reminder to everyone in org land that quintfall forest, lyth, are holding their first wood sale days this weekend!! Logs (lengths, rings and ready split), kindling, wood and bark briquettes, wood pellets as well as cut timber. Come along and have a look or discuss your log or timber requirements.

witchschild
28-Oct-11, 20:48
Can you give me directions from Thurso to where you are? Would be interested as thinking of getting a log burner. Thanks

essex boy
29-Oct-11, 08:52
from Thurso, go through Castletown and head for Wick, take the Greenland turn off and keep going all the way to Lyth. We are about a mile passed the 30mph sign on the left.
From Wick, head for Keiss, take the Lyth turn off at Subsea 7, we are the next track passed the caravan park.

essex boy
29-Oct-11, 18:24
Thanks to everyone who came up to see us today for both inquiries and to buy. Your support is much appreciated and we hope to see more of you tomorrow! Thanks again Quintfall Forest

Dog-eared
29-Oct-11, 19:52
Prices would be good, to save a wasted journey.

essex boy
30-Oct-11, 11:12
Logs are £30 a cubic metre or 3 bags for£10, kindling are 3 bags for £10, wood briquettes are £5 a 15kg sack (very cheap), bark briquettes are £5.50 a 10kg pack, wood pellets are the bargain price of £2.50 a sack (at that price you could use it as cat litter!!). Feel free to phone me 07742 102164

Birons
30-Oct-11, 16:52
Because Paul supplies our shop with logs I thought we would have a ride out and see the enterprise this afternoon.

I have to say that it looks like a very well organised set up with a lot more products for sale than I first thought, well done to the Essex family and I wish you well with your business.

essex boy
10-Nov-11, 21:29
Hi all! It's Quintfall Forests second woodfuel sale this weekend. 10am till 3pm saturday and sunday, please feel free to come and have a look or discuss your requirements with us at any time on thous days or pm or phone. ta ta for now!