PDA

View Full Version : Unlocking Mobile

zagor
01-Dec-04, 17:22
I have a Lg G7050 mobile phone which is currently locked to T Mobile. What I'm needing to know is there someone local who can unlock it for me or an address I can send it to get unlocked .

Jenni
01-Dec-04, 20:55
I know someone who can unlock mobiles. If you are interested I will check to see if your mobile is one of the ones on his list that he can unlock.

linzy222
01-Dec-04, 23:11
Hi i bought my daughter a nec 313e camera phone for xmas and it is on 3 network, i don't want her on that network and i have heard u can't unlock that phones, could u please ask your friend if they can unlock it for me please

I have heard too many bad things about 3 which i didn't know when i bought the phone and i wish i did know coz i wouldn't of bought it!!

Cheers

Linzy

zagor
01-Dec-04, 23:58
Thanks that would be great.

Tugmistress
02-Dec-04, 14:44
i have a 3 phone and i think it is ok, what bad things have you heard linzy? i have a phone on t mobile too, and out of them both, the 3 one is better value for me.

Chick
02-Dec-04, 14:54
i know someone that can unlock all phones as he does it at work!!!!!!!!!

linzy222
02-Dec-04, 20:12
i have a 3 phone and i think it is ok, what bad things have you heard linzy? i have a phone on t mobile too, and out of them both, the 3 one is better value for me.

The worst i have heard is that if u don't use all the credit within a month they take it off u, plus my daughter is only 14 with no job and there is no way i am topping up her phone with £15 every month, i don't even put that in my own phone

Thats another bad thing u have 2 put £15 top up in it at least

I will stick 2 o2 with the free msg's that itself saves u £30 a month and it is cheap calls, i only use £10 a month in my phone coz thats all i need

Brizer2k2
02-Dec-04, 22:58
Try this website :-

http://www.mobileunlock.co.uk/contentid-4.html

zagor
02-Dec-04, 23:20
Try this website :-

http://www.mobileunlock.co.uk/contentid-4.html

Thanks for the address ive put a post on their forum so hopefully i should hear back soon.