PDA

View Full Version : Travelodge £10 Rooms Sale

Kodiak
21-Oct-11, 20:04
On the 27th October Travelodge is having their Winter Sale and will start taking Bookings for Rooms starting at only £10 per Night for dates between 1st December 2011 to 1st April 2012.

http://email2.travelodge.co.uk/wintersale/

lindsaymcc
22-Oct-11, 12:30
thanks for this Kodiak - looking for a few nights in Edinburgh about March time, so will have a look next week!

katarina
22-Oct-11, 15:30
Why is it that when ever I try to book a sale room there aren't any?

pat
22-Oct-11, 16:17
Katarina
Remember the sale does not start until 27 October - another 5 days before you could get the cheaper places. Hope you manage to book the cheaper ones and enjoy your trip.

Kodiak
25-Oct-11, 13:21
Two days to go till the sale starts, I will be looking for some rooms then. I hope I get what I want :D

crashbandicoot1979
25-Oct-11, 15:44
Thanks for posting that Kodiak, got a couple of dates I'd like to accomodation for for so here's hoping

katarina
27-Oct-11, 01:28
well it's the 27th now. cheapest offers £19 if you book 21 days in advance.

adi1
27-Oct-11, 06:35
Had a look myself Inverness prices not dropped much for weekend rates, 25 pound was cheapest I saw at Fairways for a Sat night there ,to be honest Sun nights are cheaper but most people have to work on mondays,

Kodiak
27-Oct-11, 14:09
I am happy, I wanted to vist my Son in Edinburgh in December so I could give him and his Family all their Christmas Presents. Edinburgh being Edinburgh the cheapest price I could find was £15.00 a Night. Not bad but I did not book as Non of the Hotels had any Parking on site. This I need as I can not walk far.

So I looked for somewhere in Fife. There I found the Travelodge in Glenrothes for £10.00 a Night with free on site Parking, a Disabled Double Room for £10.00 a Night. So I have now booked there for two nights and with the Excess charge they make you pay for paying by Credit Card the Total cost for the two of us for Two Nights is only £22.00.

Now that is what I call a Bargain. Asd Glenrothes is not too far away we will ne able to drive in to Edinburgh and spend all day with our Grand Children. Then just drive back to the hotel at night.

We are Well Pleased.

Kodiak
27-Oct-11, 15:24
Had a look myself Inverness prices not dropped much for weekend rates, 25 pound was cheapest I saw at Fairways for a Sat night there ,to be honest Sun nights are cheaper but most people have to work on mondays,

If you check the web page of Travelodge it states that the £10.00 offer is for stays between 1st December 2011 to 1st April 2012. So if you tried to get a £10.00 room before the 1st December you would not have been able to.

http://i.imgur.com/LlXfZ.jpg

Doreen
27-Oct-11, 15:45
Got a double room booked in Glasgow for the 5th only 19.50 how cheap is that booked it today.

bekisman
27-Oct-11, 15:54
Well did some bookings at 08.30 and booked £10 rooms for Perth, Carlisle and Market Harborough for Late Feb. - to visit further kids down in Southeast, plus booked a £10 lodge for Inverness - also in Feb. Seems still loads left.. although I was sent to their second server due to demand..

jac1791
27-Oct-11, 16:45
I stayed in the travelodge hay market, Edinburgh on Tuesday night -- usually always stay in a travelodge when away as family rooms are great value for money but my room was dirty - dust that thick u could write your name on it, bath had a scum film over it, bathroom window ledge was full of bottle ring stains and the sheets & pillow cases were holed!

Wouldn't recommend this one and I won't be going back

jac

upolian
27-Oct-11, 17:26
It's always 'from' i have yet to see a room for £10

Kodiak
27-Oct-11, 18:11

Travelodge still have lots of rooms at £10. I went on their page and found quite a few in less than a minute, so just for you upolian here is a screen shot for one of them :-

http://i.imgur.com/Ihlbj.jpg

K.

bekisman
27-Oct-11, 18:49
Well you ain't looking right, just had a check and there's loads @ £10
(Perth Broxton Junct AND Perth A9 both at £10 for 4 Dec, for example)

stekar
28-Oct-11, 13:18
We were away last week, and stayed at a Travelodge for 4 nights which we'd paid £10 a night which we'd booked a while ago in a previous £10 room sale.
Booked for Edinburgh Central after the New Year, and managed to get two nights at £10 a night and the third night(Friday) at £15, so well pleased.
Always plenty of £10 rooms available when the sale starts, but you have to be quick to get the popular ones.

Kodiak
03-Nov-11, 13:26
I think most of the £10 rooms have now gone but Travelodge have just today realease 25,000 Rooms at £15 a Night. This also very good as it is per Room and not per person so if there are two of you staying it means you are only paying £7.50 per person per night. :-

http://i.imgur.com/Dpp4B.jpg

Good Luck in your search !!