PDA

View Full Version : Child beggars

porshiepoo
19-Oct-11, 21:11
OMG, is anyone watching this on BBC1 at the moment?
I honestly did not realise the extent to which these foreign children are forced to beg for money on the streets. Surely if these people are living in our country, abiding by our rules then there must be some way of taking these kids away from the parents that are abusing them in this way?

My god they're even finding it funny when the officers stop them - WTF!

riggerboy
19-Oct-11, 21:19
i know its sad i canna get my bairns to go and do it, wish they would watch the telly more, i feel like i`m losing a fortune with them being so lazy, all that money to be scounged and they wont do it, wonder if i can get the wife to borrow a baby from someone and get out on the beg, hard times for some

oldmarine
19-Oct-11, 21:59
It all looks sad and sick to me.

orkneycadian
19-Oct-11, 22:41
Surely if these people are living in our country, abiding by our rules then there must be some way of taking these kids away from the parents that are abusing them in this way?

As I was writing in anotehr thread, Britain will become a lot more broken yet.... :~(

We don't have the money for services for our own peoples, so looking after other countries offspring that come here to beg will something that we will be less and less liekly able to do.

Any day now, the world population will top 7 billion, after turning 6 billion just 12 years ago.

Expect to see a lot more of it - Not just on BBC1 but up your local high street..... :(

Bazeye
19-Oct-11, 23:55
Another reason to get out the EU so we can deport all illegals and decide who we want in the country and not who the EU say we have to have. Even the majority of Romanians dont want them, same as the majority of Irish dont want the Dale Farm "travellers". If their own countries dont want these undesirables, why the hell should we have to put up with them.

Garnet
20-Oct-11, 00:01
Must agree porshiepoo and oldmarine it's sad and sick and I too am puzzled as to why there's not more done by the proper channels / social services etc and as for the 4x4!!!!!
Now surely since it's been on the TV the pension people will also stop payments until proof of who they are is obtaiined! One can only hope.[disgust]

Bazeye
20-Oct-11, 00:17
Must agree porshiepoo and oldmarine it's sad and sick and I too am puzzled as to why there's not more done by the proper channels / social services etc and as for the 4x4!!!!!
Now surely since it's been on the TV the pension people will also stop payments until proof of who they are is obtaiined! One can only hope.[disgust]

In an ideal world, yeah, but dont hold your breath.

Corrie 3
20-Oct-11, 09:11
The only way to stop it is for people not to give!!!

C3..............[disgust][disgust]