PDA

View Full Version : Vouchers for cooking pots at Tesco

warrenl
18-Oct-11, 12:16
I have approximate 29 vouchers available. I would like to give them to a charity or school that might be able to use them. If you are interested, please pm me.

poppett
18-Oct-11, 18:17
Do these not have to be used in conjunction with the clubcard they were issued to?

gollach
18-Oct-11, 18:28
I don't see how, it's not like they stamp your clubcard number on to them. It's more like the Tesco schools vouchers, I think.

Koi
18-Oct-11, 21:56
I don't see much point to these vouchers as you still have to pay for the pot. We give ours to a friend who is wanting the pans to replace her battered set. We just bought a new non stick set a year ago and don't need another lot of pans. I can't fault our pans at all.

These vouchers just seem to be rather pointless and does anyone know if the pans are any good or do you just have tescos word for it? They could have got them dirt cheap, decided how do we get rid of them and here you have the vouchers! As someone who knows the run in on wholesale this is very likely. We've been warned already about the price hikes, are we all gullable to fall for another trap? Remember folks tesco is not your friend. Tesco are counting on everyone thinking this is an amazing deal and spending more money.

Kodiak
18-Oct-11, 22:43
No they are not tied to your Club Card.

I will say one thing though, if you do buy one or more of the Pots be careful as the handles get rather HOT and you could burn your hands if you do not take care.

I bought one, used it once and I wont be using it any time soon as I burnt my hand, OUCH!! I threw all the coupons I had into the bin after this.