PDA

View Full Version : Livery in Wick?

Squeak.x
14-Oct-11, 22:54
Does anyone know all the livery options available in Wick?

sids
14-Oct-11, 23:06
Cirrhosis or hepatitis.

Dadie
14-Oct-11, 23:12
Horses .... have you tried asking the pony club committee?
Or looking as the horsey section on the groups section on here?
It may point you in the right direction and the right area nearest you!
Good luck in finding somewhere for your neddy!

Rocky
15-Oct-11, 20:55
Hi

Have pm'd you...

Squeak.x
18-Oct-11, 19:42
sids...was that supposed to be funny? If you have nothing useful to say then don't say anything at all.

Cheers dadie will give it a try!

Thanks Rocky just seein at now aye!

jac1791
19-Oct-11, 22:55
Ashleigh Campbell at castleview stables in wick does livery, that's where my daughters horse is and they are a great friendly bunch up there

orkneycadian
19-Oct-11, 22:56
Pay no attention Sids - I thought it was amusing! A light hearted break from the usual "Can anyone tell me xxxxx as I can't be bothered to look it up myself"

moses
20-Oct-11, 11:00
Well said Sids, Good to have a laugh, wicked humour!!

Corrie 3
20-Oct-11, 13:38
Pay no attention Sids - I thought it was amusing! A light hearted break from the usual "Can anyone tell me xxxxx as I can't be bothered to look it up myself"
That reminds me, anyone know what time Tesco opens???

C3................:roll:;)

sids
20-Oct-11, 15:41
That reminds me, anyone know what time Tesco opens???

C3................:roll:;)

I went past and there weren't any wind turbines going. Must be their half day.

sids
20-Oct-11, 15:43
sids...was that supposed to be funny? If you have nothing useful to say then don't say anything at all.

Sorry- I missed out deep fried haggis puddings.

Corrie 3
20-Oct-11, 16:32
I went past and there weren't any wind turbines going. Must be their half day.

C3............:roll::lol:;)

Squeak.x
20-Oct-11, 19:30
orkneycadian - it's not a case of "I couldn't be bothered looking it up myself" eh. I couldn't actually find any livery in Wick apart from Ashleigh Campbell (who is currently fully booked by the way), which is why I asked on here in the hope that someone else would know. Obviously that's too much to ask!!

I don't actually understand the reference which is why I can't say I find it funny. This thread was not supposed to be humourous so maybe sids could take their "brilliant" sense of humour elsewhere?