PDA

View Full Version : why has tv gone essex mad

essex boy
12-Oct-11, 19:14
Why have tv gone Essex mad! The other day there was at least six programs on which where set in Essex! Now I'm obviously an Essex boy and, dare I say it, proud of it but at the end of the day it is basically a London over spill which Ford motor company ruled! Now I do admit to watch 'the only way is essex' every now and then, but were the hell this is filmed I don't know. Where I'm from most people slomp around in slippers wondering where their next burger van will be! For those in the know 'Canvey Island'. Now you know why I moved here, better place, better people and air you can breathe:D

emmz
12-Oct-11, 19:24
my familys all from essex and one of my cousins from canvey, she sells dog biscuits on a market stall I visit loads and i havent seen a single hot tub orgy or anything anywhere near as exciting as they show on TV!

starfish
12-Oct-11, 19:27
the best thing about canvey is king club and i think it was called gold mine but i can never remember us going about with every fake and i never wore white shillottoes

essex boy
12-Oct-11, 19:49
That's funny, I owned a pet shop! Maybe that is Canvey rules, that you have to deal in pet food!
my familys all from essex and one of my cousins from canvey, she sells dog biscuits on a market stall I visit loads and i havent seen a single hot tub orgy or anything anywhere near as exciting as they show on TV!

emmz
12-Oct-11, 19:51
oh theres a crackin petshop in canvey cant remember the name of it with all the exotic birds and reptiles wasnt that one was it?

essex boy
12-Oct-11, 20:46
I'm afraid not. My shop was taken over by the chap next door and turned into a 'stack it high sell it cheap' sort of shop. If you know the area it was near the Admiral Jelicoe pub, at the point end of Canvey

emmz
12-Oct-11, 21:08
not a clue lol just remember my cousins house the pet shop and all the stupid memorial trees on the way home

Kevin Milkins
12-Oct-11, 22:02
I one spent a very grey winter on Kings holiday camp and I think it left me with a grim view of the area.:confused

I was doing a steel fixing job as a contractor and the only plus I can remember was it was cheap due to the challets being empty for the winter.

essex boy
14-Oct-11, 12:41
I think that Kings is residents only now, like a retirement village! So your saved from that ever again Kev, unless of cause you fancy retiring there!!