PDA

View Full Version : rabbits!

pirateeye
13-Oct-06, 15:36
my bunny had 10 babies! i never knew that could happen highest i've heard of is 8. they're so beautiful

Cedric Farthsbottom III
13-Oct-06, 20:50
86 views but no posts.Until now.Ye caught the imagination o' the org though.Hope yer bunnies are fine pirateeye.

Tiger Jones
13-Oct-06, 21:07
my bunny had 10 babies! i never knew that could happen highest i've heard of is 8. they're so beautiful
Do we get to see the pics? :)

pirateeye
16-Oct-06, 21:54
how do u put pics on here...it may be too complicated for me...

Tiger Jones
17-Oct-06, 13:47
how do u put pics on here...it may be too complicated for me...Have a look at this post and see if you follow it. If not, PM me.

http://forum.caithness.org/showpost.php?p=125231&postcount=2

lauraspetportraits
17-Oct-06, 14:36
Oooh gorgeous, baby bunnies. Yes, definitely pics please!!

pirateeye
17-Oct-06, 22:00
thanks tiger i'll try and put a picture or two on. will take some tomorrow, they're one week old now. growing so fast three or four bunnies eyes are loosening up so they will be open soon. i'm still in shock that she had 10! there's all sorts of colours...i can't wait until they are two weeks old...just about running around and beginning to eat...they look adorable then...tiny bodies but huge cabbage leaf in their mouths :)

Tiger Jones
17-Oct-06, 22:11
Excellent, pirateeye - looking forward to seeing them :)

pirateeye
17-Oct-06, 22:21
i will e-mail pics to people who are that interested in seeing them

pirateeye
20-Oct-06, 12:23
sounds silly but i havwe no time to put any p[ics on here im rushing going away for the weekend sorry but will e-mail to anyone if you still want any byeeeeeeee

pirateeye
23-Oct-06, 20:20
i went away for the weekend and when i returned one of my babies died. its so sad but i suppose with such a big litter you'd have to expect it. i'll be taking recent photos tomorrow so will send them to people who asked

Tiger Jones
23-Oct-06, 21:01
Sorry to hear about the wee bunny. It's always sad to lose an animal, no matter how large the litter may be.