PDA

View Full Version : Canuck writes from Errogie, Inverness-shire

Errogie
12-Oct-06, 20:49
Greetings from Errogie's front room high in the mountains above Lock Ness!

The view is awe inspiring and the conversation, well, out of this world.
A monarch of the glen crossed the road on our way back from rich's favorite pub as the autumn twilight decended on Stratherick.

Tonight's challenge is to get Errogie's avatar up and running.

Tomorrow I head north to view the nortorious roundabout. Hold your breath and say a little prayer as I cross the org hazzard. AC did you get that road in Thurso fixed?

The peat fire calls. The chestnuts are tastefully arranged on the top of the stove. And my host has just poured a few thimbles of single malt and placed it in front of me.

Canuck

WeeBurd
12-Oct-06, 20:52
Have a wonderful evening folks, it sounds delightful!! :D

cuddlepop
12-Oct-06, 20:55
The forecast for the weekend for up your way is brilliant,enjoy your stay:D
Hopefully they'll be a few org's on saturday night that you'll get to meet.If your anything like me you'll have a picture in your head of what they look like ,just by their Org name.
I'm an exception to the rule,my name makes me sound cuddly but in actual fact I'm tall and slim:lol:

Kingetter
12-Oct-06, 20:57
Slainte - and what particular malt is it?

golach
12-Oct-06, 21:16
Canuck, enjoy! How was the trip north? Sorry about the weather, I tried to cancel the rain dance

connieb19
12-Oct-06, 21:17
It sounds great Canuck, enjoy yourself. :)

changilass
12-Oct-06, 21:25
Enjoy your evening it sounds nice:D

Bobinovich
12-Oct-06, 22:03
Greetings from Errogie's front room high in the mountains above :eek: Lock :eek: Ness!

Och Canuck, how cud ye!! Hang yon heid in shame...

Errogie
12-Oct-06, 22:09
Bobinovich, you are absolutely correct. I was overwhelmed by the scenery and the poteen.