PDA

View Full Version : trailer wheel

essex boy
08-Oct-11, 20:00
I was driving down the road near Castle Town the other day, when I was nearly taken of the road by an unattached trailer wheel bouncing down the road!

pig whisperer
08-Oct-11, 20:11
was the wheel alone, just out for a spin ???

essex boy
08-Oct-11, 21:31
ah very good:lol:

Kodiak
08-Oct-11, 22:56

That was wheely funny, [lol]

Kevin Milkins
09-Oct-11, 08:23

Tread carefully son.

starfish
09-Oct-11, 10:20
i know some of you on heard think this thread is funny , but what would have happen if it had happen when someone was on a motor bike the outcome may have been very different it could have been another death on our roads

George Brims
10-Oct-11, 22:14
If it had taken a bounce off a pothole and come through the front windscreen things would not have been pleasant either.

I remember a schoolteacher or two insisting that sarcasm was the lowest form of wit. Of course it's not. Puns are the lowest form of wit.

linnie612
10-Oct-11, 23:19
i know some of you on heard think this thread is funny , but what would have happen if it had happen when someone was on a motor bike the outcome may have been very different it could have been another death on our roads

That's a very 'harbinger of doom' attitude!

mi16
11-Oct-11, 08:53
this is nuts

mi16
11-Oct-11, 08:54
I was driving down the road near Castle Town the other day, when I was nearly taken of the road by an unattached trailer wheel bouncing down the road!

I think the punchline is missing here

equusdriving
11-Oct-11, 19:12
Can you clarify how you know for sure that the wheel was unattached? was it not wearing an engagement or wedding ring or was it just an ugly wheel. If it was definitely unattached I think I know someone who also has an unattached wheel that could do with some company :D

ducati
11-Oct-11, 19:48
Can you clarify how you know for sure that the wheel was unattached? was it not wearing an engagement or wedding ring or was it just an ugly wheel. If it was definitely unattached I think I know someone who also has an unattached wheel that could do with some company :D

I think we need to put some scale on the problem and assess how close a shave it was.

Was it a little biddy wheel of a Rapide trailer?

Or maybe a large wheel from an Ifor Williams jobby?

Or heaven forbid, a super giant sized one from a huge pantechnican? :eek: