PDA

View Full Version : Wire in the blood

pultneytooner
11-Oct-06, 22:19
Am I too sensitive or is that program too near the knuckle.
Btw, last weeks episode was good.

WeeBurd
11-Oct-06, 22:38
Am I too sensitive or is that program too near the knuckle.
Btw, last weeks episode was good.

I haven't watched it "properly", but it was on last week when I was in the hoose on my own (well, with the WeeBurdies)... I had to turn it off as it was a bit graphic, baulk!! :eek:

pultneytooner
11-Oct-06, 22:43
Well come to think of it last weeks episode was pretty graphic but tonights really took the biscuit with some of the scenes, too much for me, won't be watching next week.

WeeBurd
11-Oct-06, 22:45
Come to think of it... how did I end up having Robson Green on my telly in the first place, I can't stand him [lol] (disclaimer: although I'm sure he's a nice bloke, just not my cuppa!)

connieb19
11-Oct-06, 22:47
Come to think of it... how did I end up having Robson Green on my telly in the first place, I can't stand him [lol] (disclaimer: although I'm sure he's a nice bloke, just not my cuppa!)
Aww, surely you have the Robson and Jerome CD though?????:roll:

WeeBurd
11-Oct-06, 22:49
Aww, surely you have the Robson and Jerome CD though?????

Naw, but ma Mammy does...[para] ... he's the type that would wear a leather bomber and white socks, Connie, and you know my opinion on them [lol] !

connieb19
11-Oct-06, 22:52
Naw, but ma Mammy does...[para] ... he's the type that would wear a leather bomber and white socks, Connie, and you know my opinion on them [lol] !Trinny and Susannah to the rescue..(You know my opinion on them lol). Put them all to room 101.

pultneytooner
11-Oct-06, 22:52
Naw, but ma Mammy does...[para] ... he's the type that would wear a leather bomber and white socks, Connie, and you know my opinion on them [lol] !
Whits' wrong we AT?

WeeBurd
11-Oct-06, 22:53
Whits' wrong we AT?

[lol] No PT, dinna shatter my illusions, I thought ye had better taste than that!

scorry
11-Oct-06, 22:54
Well come to think of it last weeks episode was pretty graphic but tonights really took the biscuit with some of the scenes, too much for me, won't be watching next week.

Last in the present series so you won't have to watch it next week. I thought that the programme was good. Compelling viewing.

pultneytooner
11-Oct-06, 22:56
Guess he got lucky.[lol]

connieb19
11-Oct-06, 22:56
Whits' wrong we AT?Pultneytooner, I think I know you..Do you wear bleaches and shave your heid? [para]

pultneytooner
11-Oct-06, 22:59
Pultneytooner, I think I know you..Do you wear bleaches and shave your heid? [para]

Ahahahaha, no, ma heed is naturaly shaved and a le'k trinny an tranny.

connieb19
11-Oct-06, 23:02
Ahahahaha, no, ma heed is naturaly shaved and a le'k trinny an tranny.
Apparently Tranny is only 35 too. Eh, in her dreams lol. :roll:

pultneytooner
11-Oct-06, 23:09
Last in the present series so you won't have to watch it next week. I thought that the programme was good. Compelling viewing.
Totaly agree scorrie, good program but thought it was a little too graphic for my tastes.
I thought watching all those horror movies would desensitise me.[lol]

pultneytooner
11-Oct-06, 23:12
Apparently Tranny is only 35 too. Eh, in her dreams lol. :roll:
Tranny has seen all the 35's she's gonna see me thinks.:D