PDA

View Full Version : Crrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeee eeeeee

shazzap
03-Oct-11, 18:01
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd225/pinklipspinkkisses/Spider.jpg

Did it make you cringe. :eek:
I have hoovered 3 of these up, in as many days. They are one thing i just cannot abide.
Infact, i am cringing. Whilst typing this/ How do you deal with them.

John Little
03-Oct-11, 18:04
Put a glass over them. Slide sheet of card under and lift.

Place spider outside safely - they are your friends for they eat midges...

shazzap
03-Oct-11, 18:08
Put a glass over them. Slide sheet of card under and lift.

Place spider outside safely - they are your friends for they eat midges...

Can't do it, not that size anyway. I can pick up Dragonflies. But not them urrggggg.

Leanne
03-Oct-11, 18:26
while you have a spider you don't have flies - or mice...

Bobinovich
03-Oct-11, 18:31
*Shudders* a warning in the title would have been nice - don't do spiders! Flies, forky tails, pretty much anything else, but not spiders!!

gollach
03-Oct-11, 18:34
I want one!

shazzap
03-Oct-11, 18:49
while you have a spider you don't have flies - or mice...

Underestand the fly thing. But not mice.

*Shudders* a warning in the title would have been nice - don't do spiders! Flies, forky tails, pretty much anything else, but not spiders!!

The title was a warning, but i missed the g.

Bobinovich
03-Oct-11, 19:25
The title was a warning, but i missed the g.

No, no, no & no thrice again lol! "CRINGE SPIDER" would have been a warning, "EEEK ARACHNOPHOBES BEWARE" likewise - "Crrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeee eeeeee " even with the G could have been about cloudy water, something on TV, or pretty much anything :P !!

shazzap
03-Oct-11, 19:28
No, no, no & no thrice again lol! "CRINGE SPIDER" would have been a warning, "EEEK ARACHNOPHOBES BEWARE" likewise - "Crrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeee eeeeee " even with the G could have been about cloudy water, something on TV, or pretty much anything :P !!

Ha ha. To be honest, i was being a bit evil. I wanted others, to have the shock i had. When i looked up. Mwahahaha.

teddybear1873
03-Oct-11, 19:31
Not a big fan of spiders either. Hasd a terrible problem last year trying to get rid a nest of Black Widows.

linnie612
03-Oct-11, 20:26
I always put beasties outside - but 'clock'? beatles, they make me shudder

orkneycadian
03-Oct-11, 22:58
I have hoovered 3 of these up, in as many days.

[evil] :eek: Murderer!!!!!!

Oh well, at least it means I can club seal pups or shoot rabbits with a clear conscience!

shazzap
03-Oct-11, 22:59
[evil] :eek: Murderer!!!!!!

Oh well, at least it means I can club seal pups or shoot rabbits with a clear conscience!

Serial killer. [lol]

George Brims
04-Oct-11, 00:30
shazzap, do not go to Northern California in the autumn. Orange kneed tarantulas. By the dozens, migrating down out of the hills when the weather starts to cool off. Biggest I've seen were about four inches across, though most are a bit smaller.

shazzap
04-Oct-11, 00:44
shazzap, do not go to Northern California in the autumn. Orange kneed tarantulas. By the dozens, migrating down out of the hills when the weather starts to cool off. Biggest I've seen were about four inches across, though most are a bit smaller.

Dear Mr Brims............................................. .............SHUT UP.:lol:

bigk
04-Oct-11, 11:00
hard to tell the size of that thing in a photo but if i were you i would invest in a shotgun!!....it looks hu hu huge!!...we get the odd few now and then but none like that...i normally get the wife to do the glass and paper trick, i cannot abide any beasties lol!

Connor.
04-Oct-11, 12:39
I'm getting shivers just typing this.

Believe it or not, last night I was sitting at my computer desk when I felt a tickle on my knee. Assuming it was just an itch, i scratched and felt a small pain in my leg. Curious as to what it was I rolled up my trouser leg and saw a brownish wet stain (comedians hold your tongues) and what looked like bits of tobacco around it. Curious, I rolled up my trouser leg further and found a spider(looked similar to that in the picture) that had been crushed while rolling up my trousers.

I can tell you now without shame, I screamed like a girl as I'm terrified of spiders. Before I finished screaming my trousers were down by my ankles and I was looking for the carcass to ensure it was dead.

The little *Insert your favourite word to call a spider here* had bitten me as a last ditch attempt at survival. Ouchies!

RecQuery
04-Oct-11, 15:48
Kill it with fire!

Could be worse, could be a brown recluse. Or this

http://i.imgur.com/jAWrO.jpg

little echo
05-Oct-11, 18:33
enough enough stop stop, i won't sleep tonight now[lol]

oldmarine
05-Oct-11, 21:34
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd225/pinklipspinkkisses/Spider.jpg

Did it make you cringe. :eek:
I have hoovered 3 of these up, in as many days. They are one thing i just cannot abide.
Infact, i am cringing. Whilst typing this/ How do you deal with them.
They look bad, but they won't harm you. Just leave them and ignore them is the best advice I can offer.

shazzap
05-Oct-11, 21:45
Sorry oldmarine. I can't do that.

oldmarine
05-Oct-11, 21:49
Sorry oldmarine. I can't do that.
You aroused my curiosity and I had to check this one out. Well, do what ever you believe you must do. :lol:

shazzap
05-Oct-11, 22:01
You aroused my curiosity and I had to check this one out. Well, do what ever you believe you must do. :lol:

Ha ha. i wish i could just leave them. But i would not sleep, if i knew i had left the monster to roam.