PDA

View Full Version : Poltergeist activity or ???

phoenix
11-Oct-06, 15:56
Bulbs blowing, the colour on the tele has gone all funny, parts of the picture on the pc monitor has gone blurred, clocks have been turned back one hour.....all of this has been going on these last couple of days, I dont like it Ive got the cold shivers........anyone got a logical explanation for all this or do we have a poltergeist in the house, and if we have how do you get rid of it..........:eek: I have one of these things with suckers on each end for hanging up kitchen utensils.........every now and again it falls of the wall only I feel something takes it of the wall........this morning I saw a black figure in the corner of my eye in the living room accompanied by a nasty smell. I am not kidding its spooking me and the dogs hiding under the bed.........how do I get rid of it? :eek:

connieb19
11-Oct-06, 16:01
If ii's a poltergeist, maybe it has a reason for picking your house. I always say the dead will never hurt you, it's the living you've got to look out for. Keep us updated Phoenix, it's very interesting.

Gleber2
11-Oct-06, 16:02
Try playing my Rosslyn album, it might surprise you.:)

angela5
11-Oct-06, 16:09
Bulbs blowing........there awld time you replaced them.
Tv going funny......it's on the blink.
Pc monitor...........it's on the blink too.
Clock is slow........maybe the battery is running out.
Falling kitchen utensils....those darn suckers are rubbish.
Nasty smell and a dark shawdow!! that'll be the dog letting oot wind and the shawdow would'a been him bolting under the bed.

:D

cuddlepop
11-Oct-06, 16:10
We've got company in this house too.We call them the gremlin.They love moving things.
I was working up in the computer room and had printed off my employment history for a job that wouldn't let you submit online.The papers were left on the floor while I went down stairs to get something.By the time I came up they were gone.There was no one else in the house at the time.Numerous other things have gone walkabouts too mainly watches and rings,
Its spooky:eek:

BMcGillivray
11-Oct-06, 16:36
If ii's a poltergeist, maybe it has a reason for picking your house. I always say the dead will never hurt you, it's the living you've got to look out for. Keep us updated Phoenix, it's very interesting.

The theory goes that these kinds of spirits attach themself to a specific anchor upon death, unable to let go, be it an object, place or person. It wouldn't be a matter of just "picking" a certain house at random.

Bulbs blowing, the colour on the tele has gone all funny, parts of the picture on the pc monitor has gone blurred, clocks have been turned back one hour.....all of this has been going on these last couple of days, I dont like it Ive got the cold shivers........anyone got a logical explanation for all this or do we have a poltergeist in the house, and if we have how do you get rid of it.......... I have one of these things with suckers on each end for hanging up kitchen utensils.........every now and again it falls of the wall only I feel something takes it of the wall........this morning I saw a black figure in the corner of my eye in the living room accompanied by a nasty smell. I am not kidding its spooking me and the dogs hiding under the bed.........how do I get rid of it?

It might be worth inviting some friends/family round to encounter the activity, in order to provide witnesses to show your not going insane :)

Are you near pylons, radio/television masts or anything of the sort? When did the occurances start and what was introduced or changed about your home and surrounding area?

The colours on monitors and tvs suggests that there was a large amount of magnetic interference at some point... TVs/Monitors quite often pick up discolourations during storms and the like...

the whole electrical interference thing can be explained scientifically, so its worth asking neighbours if they've experienced anything funny with their electrical appliances.

Many ghostly experiences are often caused by powerful electrical appliances nearby, vibrations even, static or magnetic charges... i even remember reading an article about such powerful electrical forces effecting the brain causing an uneasy feeling, and or could even explain seeing things in the corner of your eye. So its worth keeping that in mind.

Now, if looking into the above provides no clues whatsoever, and basically, if all other avenues do not help, then it may be an idea to go ask your local priest for advice, or even ask him/her to bear witness to the activity.

Did you inherit any old heirlooms, bought a new antique, found something in the garden or out walking, dug up part of the garden, added anything to your home, or disturbed anything in and around your home. If nothing has changed prior to the occurances beginning, then its highly unlikely to be something supernatural. Ghostly occurances tend not to appear out of nowhere, either its introduced by disturbance or the addition of a specific item, even a recent death, or it would always have occured.

Gleber2
11-Oct-06, 16:43
Call in Gleeber. He's such a sceptic than any spook would flee the scene at the very sight of him.

phoenix
11-Oct-06, 17:26

I wonder why its picked on me.......Ill be under the bed with the dog soon. :eek: theres a ringing noise as well. Ive got the radio turned up to drown it out, candles lit, lights on! :eek:

Thanks Ill try the Rosslyn CD Gleber2.........why should that work, or is that a stupid question ?

Liked that Angela5 :}.........wish theyd let us have more smillies :{

I dont mind if their friendly sorts cuddlepop, this is not a friendly sort its not nice! Its so weird the writing on the monitor keeps going fuzzy..........it cant be my eyes as everything else looks fine. I can feel it, it is horrible......its some sort of electrical activity ... I dont like it....

phoenix
11-Oct-06, 18:16
I can hardly see the writing on this monitor. Ive been trying to think of any of the things that BmMcgillvray said..........I have thrown out a lot of stuff lately that was no longer necessary, I had lots of stones and crystals in the house I removed them all a while back and put them outside to the shed and the house felt a lot better, come to think of it my husband tidied the shed and took them all and put them in the attic on Sat or Sun. That day we shifted a lot of things in and around the house and garden.........Feng Shuing everything! It all felt better after that. Im trying to think of anything else.........the only other thing that I can think of is on Monday when the Articulated lorry load of meat went of the road in Castletown and landed in the planting. That day I took our dog out for a walk........the minute we left the house i felt something wasnt right that day. Usually we go down the path by the road to go to the beach, but on Monday she decided to go through the planting, she has refused to go that way for weeks, there was a bad feeling in there. But monday she goes that way I thought fine ok if thats what she wants, then we came out onto the road to the harbour and down to the beach. I thought I wonder will she want to go back that way, she did. Later on our son told me of the lorry going of the road around the time we went for a walk, he said its a good job you went by the planting or you could have been killed! :eek: The next day we went down the road to the beach passing where the lorry had gone of the road and the feelings I got were awful........Dead meat, dead animals.......over to you Gleber2! Another thing is flies in the house, normally were not bothered with them. They were buzzing around me last night........could I have picked up the energies of these poor animals that had been slaughtered I wonder........If so all I can say is that when you eat meat you are eating a frightened scared animal.........not good energy for the soul! :~( If thats what it is that should disperse quite soon.......if not well I dont know.......I have felt this before but not quite so bad as today. We used to live beside masts and pylons and had loads of problems there, but I thought we left that all behind when we moved to Castletown..........unless it followed us.....

danc1ngwitch
11-Oct-06, 18:28
SpoooooKy, LoL. Hmmmmmmm Scratch's ma chin,would the bulbs blow or would it just be the lights getting
turned off and then on. Awkward Silence. Now Dog hiding, (whooose) Why not bark like any other dog or whine
maybe run around like it;s mad. LoL.
On serious Note if things do happen erratically then i suggest you run. Ops well i couldna help masel.
If you do experience things then yer perceptions will change forever.
Oi !!! What ?? you can now get a thing to download on yer mobile to detect any spooks.
I wouldna bother, be grateful it picked you and keep yer eye on the kids / grandkids LoL.
I know every cat in the hood runs from ma wee boy !!! LoL...It's a topic I'd talk about for hours.

JAWS
11-Oct-06, 19:08
I just accept that strange, sometimes inexplicable things, happen. Several years ago, before I moved to Caithness, I had a fairly large 3ft x 2ft mirror in a thick wooden frame hanging over the fireplace in the front room of my home. It stayed there, quite happily, for a long time.

One afternoon I was in the back garden with one of my sons when there was a large bang from inside the house. We went to see what on earth had happened and discovered that the mirror had fallen from it's hanging place and was lying on the floor. It had fallen some distance and must have hit either the fireplace or the hearth on the way down but the only damage was a small crack across one corner. Well, OK, I understand that such things can occur, things do fall down and somehow don't suffer damage when they should.

The thing which really did cause some puzzlement was that when I tried to work out what had caused the mirror to fall there was no logical explanation.

The hook the mirror had been hanging on was still securely attached to the wall. The wire and the two eyes it was fastened to were still secure and firmly attached to the mirror. The mirror, with no alterations to anything, was re-hung in exactly the same position and remained there quite happily until i moved home. It now hangs in this home on the same wire, but I cannot guarantee on the same hook, in a quite well behaved manner.

Why it decided to leap off the wall on that particular day, in an empty house, I have no explanation. If I let my imagination free then I can only assume it was being petulant and simply demanding attention. :D

Rheghead
11-Oct-06, 19:13
Bulbs blowing, the colour on the tele has gone all funny, parts of the picture on the pc monitor has gone blurred, clocks have been turned back one hour.....all of this has been going on these last couple of days, I dont like it Ive got the cold shivers........anyone got a logical explanation for all this or do we have a poltergeist in the house, and if we have how do you get rid of it..........:eek: I have one of these things with suckers on each end for hanging up kitchen utensils.........every now and again it falls of the wall only I feel something takes it of the wall........this morning I saw a black figure in the corner of my eye in the living room accompanied by a nasty smell. I am not kidding its spooking me and the dogs hiding under the bed.........how do I get rid of it? :eek:

Solar flares? just a thought. There was a power cut yesterday in Thurso so that might be causing the clocks to be turned back and the grid is effected by solar flares. Possibly monitors and tvs are affected as well? I think October is a month where solar activity is quite pronounced.

obiron
11-Oct-06, 19:19
we have ghosts in our house. they make a mess of the boys bedroom, they eat biscuits but leave the fruit till last, money disappears. its all odd. its never me is all i hear. but then again it is my boys they say its not them but i ken better.

sorry phoenix for going off track. ghosts hmmm.

phoenix
11-Oct-06, 19:54
Solar flares? just a thought. There was a power cut yesterday in Thurso so that might be causing the clocks to be turned back and the grid is effected by solar flares. Possibly monitors and tvs are affected as well? I think October is a month where solar activity is quite pronounced.

That sounds more like it Rheghead.........didnt know there was solar activity at the moment, so that may explain the TV and PC monitor and the bulbs blowing. It happens quite frequently with the clocks though, we change the batteries set them to the right time, next morning theyre one hour back!

Jaws theory of the kitchen utensils wanting attention.......are you insinuating that I dont cook much Jaws? You could be right though I hate cooking LOL

Dancing1witch I dont need a thing to download to my mobile to tell me if theres spooks around, Ive got my own built in detector. If I didnt It wouldnt be bothering me. Dogs dont like EM storms, hence they run and hide.......cats......they love it! :)

Obiron I have/had the same problems .........No-one ever did it!.........It wasnt me!........gremlins we called them.

Its eased of this past hour or so for some reason.........wonder if the tide has turned! Maybe I was scaring myself for no reason when all it was was a solar storm. :o

may67
11-Oct-06, 22:04
Hi, it sounds like you have an unwanted visitor in the house. Some will be no trouble, but some will feed off your fear and anxiousness................There is away to free yourself of these discarnates, the internet is a useful tool. pm if you'd like abit more guidance.
Regarding your crystals ete, bury them in the soil for a week, and then they will be fine ( just dont forget where you buryed them!!)... this cleans them of energies. Try not to let other folk pick up and touch your crystals, as they can pass negative energies on. Its good to 'clear' your crystals once a year anyway.

pultneytooner
11-Oct-06, 22:12
bulbs blowing, maybe they have exceeded their lifespan, maybe a power surge.
Are the clocks wind-up, electric, analogue or digital?
Suckers over time lose suction then fall nothing strange there.
The shadow may have been a trick of the light.
Investigate the smell, what was it, what did it smell like, check for every possibility.

phoenix
11-Oct-06, 23:18
bulbs blowing, maybe they have exceeded their lifespan, maybe a power surge.
Are the clocks wind-up, electric, analogue or digital?
Suckers over time lose suction then fall nothing strange there.
The shadow may have been a trick of the light.
Investigate the smell, what was it, what did it smell like, check for every possibility.

One bulb blew, replaced it with a new one, it blew. The one beside me at the computer blew. The writing on the monitor keeps going blurry and fuzzy, then clears a bit then goes fuzzy again, and its not just me thats seeing it. The clocks are battery operated with these little black dials that you turn with the point of your finger to move the hands. The one at my bedside keeps changing and the one in the living-room. Another one we have is a wind -up its okay. Okay Im with you on the suckers they do have a habit of falling of. The shadow wasnt a trick of light, I often get a sense of something dark just passing by, today it was in the living room. The smell is disgusting its a rotten horrible smell. Ive checked everywhere. Im always cleaning and dusting, not with cleaning products like bleaches, just a damp cloth! It appears out of the blue usually around midday. It has eased of a bit since around 6o'clock.........:confused

pultneytooner
11-Oct-06, 23:26
One bulb blew, replaced it with a new one, it blew. The one beside me at the computer blew. The writing on the monitor keeps going blurry and fuzzy, then clears a bit then goes fuzzy again, and its not just me thats seeing it. The clocks are battery operated with these little black dials that you turn with the point of your finger to move the hands. The one at my bedside keeps changing and the one in the living-room. Another one we have is a wind -up its okay. Okay Im with you on the suckers they do have a habit of falling of. The shadow wasnt a trick of light, I often get a sense of something dark just passing by, today it was in the living room. The smell is disgusting its a rotten horrible smell. Ive checked everywhere. Im always cleaning and dusting, not with cleaning products like bleaches, just a damp cloth! It appears out of the blue usually around midday. It has eased of a bit since around 6o'clock.........:confused
As the clocks that are turning back have hands and therefore analogue then there is no reason why they would go backwards.

sassylass
12-Oct-06, 00:53
phoenix, many people are skeptical of poltergeist happenings, they want to explain it away scientifically. I know I tried to explain it that way, with the doors locking themselves and books falling off shelves and lights blinking and the phone going handsfree and calling the operator and on and on and on. When the copy machine turned itself 180 degrees in the 2 minutes between uses, I had enough. I know it wasn't me who turned it and nobody else was there. It made me angry so I said loud and clear "Leave us alone! Stop bothering us!" I felt a bit silly talking to the empty room but after that the episodes began to lessen and haven't had any problems for nearly 3 years.

phoenix
12-Oct-06, 11:55
All has settled down today for some inexplicable reason.......tele and monitor havent recovered though, no bulbs blown, clocks behaved last night and dogs out from under the bed! :Razz

Sassylass I often get blamed for things I haven't done. I used to work as a sewing machinist with two others. One day they both went to the ladies When they came back one of them sat down at their overlocker, looked up at me and said "Whos unthreaded my machine then" I had never left my seat while they were away. I dont think she believed me. We always have had strange things happen at home........sadly our youngest got the blame for a lot of it...........now I wonder! One time the glass face of a clock dissappeared mysteriously, searched the house high and low, nowhere to be seen. Months later I was cleaning out the fire and giving the back of the chimney a bit of a sweep, put my hand up and lo and behold there was the glass face. Anyway alls well today.........so far! :Razz

angela5
12-Oct-06, 12:00
Phoenix, your not getting a break at all between things at work and at home..:eek: There's nothing worse than getting blamed for something you have not done..Mysterious things do happen.

BMcGillivray
12-Oct-06, 13:16
All has settled down today for some inexplicable reason.......tele and monitor havent recovered though, no bulbs blown, clocks behaved last night and dogs out from under the bed! :Razz

Sassylass I often get blamed for things I haven't done. I used to work as a sewing machinist with two others. One day they both went to the ladies When they came back one of them sat down at their overlocker, looked up at me and said "Whos unthreaded my machine then" I had never left my seat while they were away. I dont think she believed me. We always have had strange things happen at home........sadly our youngest got the blame for a lot of it...........now I wonder! One time the glass face of a clock dissappeared mysteriously, searched the house high and low, nowhere to be seen. Months later I was cleaning out the fire and giving the back of the chimney a bit of a sweep, put my hand up and lo and behold there was the glass face. Anyway alls well today.........so far! :Razz

If the strange occurances happened wherever you went, id be inclined to say it was as a result of some subconscious telekinetic ability, if you believe in such things. Quite a lot of researchers tend to think that Poltergeist activity is the result of psychic ability, especially in young children, brought forth in times of upset. But there are many theories out there.

phoenix
12-Oct-06, 17:01
It is back, I can feel it! :eek:

On a funny note as I dont think they like humour much! I bought a can of fly killer this morning, put it in the cupboard. Went and did a few things then thought oh the flies are back. Went in the cupboard, took out the can of fly spray and started spraying........I thought thats quite a nice smell not like the usual fly spray, finished spraying, put the can back in the cupboard, and there already in the cupboard was the can of fly spray, I looked at what Id been spraying them with.............Dashboard Shine!!!!! LOL I got nice shiny flies now! [lol]

cuddlepop
12-Oct-06, 17:15
Phoenix,glad to see you've still got your sense of humour:lol:
On a more serious not ,is it you this presence is annoying?,is it the house in general?Are you under more stress than usual and something is feeding off this.

phoenix
12-Oct-06, 20:32
If the strange occurances happened wherever you went, id be inclined to say it was as a result of some subconscious telekinetic ability, if you believe in such things. Quite a lot of researchers tend to think that Poltergeist activity is the result of psychic ability, especially in young children, brought forth in times of upset. But there are many theories out there.

Theres definitely something whether its my subconscious, or whether its some other wordly energy its definitely there. Eased of a bit yesterday around tea time started at around midday today again. I can feel it around me.....its not at all pleasant. I cant determine whether its around me or if its the house the street or the village. :confused

Cuddlepop I dont know. It could be me its annoying Im not sure right now........bulbs arent blowing today, the tele and pc monitor well theyre all fuzzy and colours gone, dogs ok, other than that all I can say is I can feel it around me. :confused

Rheghead
12-Oct-06, 23:51
People are having probs with SKY tv, might be solar flares again but I looked on solar-weather website and nothing too bad there.

_Ju_
13-Oct-06, 09:30
Might I suggest that you are stressed and because of it normal things have happened and become associated by cooincidence and your stress???? The TV and computer screens probably need to be degaussed, the lightbulbs just died ( I often get a few blowing at the same time which is a pain if I have only one new one and it's too late to go buy some). Smells: change in wind direction? Suggestion of the mind? Shadows?? If we are in a nervous state, normal play of light and shadow gain a life of their own. Just try to calm down and not worry (easier said than done, I know, but go treat yourself to something you like).

Dreadnought
13-Oct-06, 09:54
anyone got a logical explanation for all this

You're sleep-walking and your double glazing needs an overhaul.

phoenix
13-Oct-06, 10:32
Just to update you all. I sought advice ......the outcome of it all was as expected .......spirits coupled with some other things going on.

Its a chicken and egg thing Ju....what was happening was stressing me not the other way around. Now its been sorted I can relax a bit! :) Been advised to stay away from the PC for a few days as well till things settle down. Dont know how Im going to manage that...............:(

cuddlepop
13-Oct-06, 10:46
Its Friday the 13th and if your anything like me nothings gone right.I'd go back to bed but its too nice a day so I'm awy to connect with mother nature... dig the garden [lol]
Seriously things are wierd just now over here too.I keep hearing someone in the house and no ones here.:eek: Must remember to clean my crystels today,you done yours yet Phoenix?

phoenix
13-Oct-06, 13:40
Its Friday the 13th and if your anything like me nothings gone right.I'd go back to bed but its too nice a day so I'm awy to connect with mother nature... dig the garden [lol]
Seriously things are wierd just now over here too.I keep hearing someone in the house and no ones here. Must remember to clean my crystels today,you done yours yet Phoenix?

Havent done the crystals yet cuddlepop..........will be though now that things have been sorted. :)

_Ju_
14-Oct-06, 18:03
;) On Friday the 13th I got the keys to my own house. I lurrrrrrve my house and from now on cannot consider Friday the 13th anything but lucky!!?!!;)

JAWS
15-Oct-06, 02:40
On Friday the 13th I got the keys to my own house. I lurrrrrrve my house and from now on cannot consider Friday the 13th anything but lucky!!?!!;)But have you met the neighbours yet? [lol]

_Ju_
15-Oct-06, 10:02
LOL, I met one a couple of doors down and got a lovely welcome, so things look promising.

paris
15-Oct-06, 11:48
;) On Friday the 13th I got the keys to my own house. I lurrrrrrve my house and from now on cannot consider Friday the 13th anything but lucky!!?!!;)
Hope your happy in your new house Ju and congrats. jan x

Rheghead
16-Oct-06, 20:28
Bulbs blowing, the colour on the tele has gone all funny, parts of the picture on the pc monitor has gone blurred, clocks have been turned back one hour.....all of this has been going on these last couple of days, I dont like it Ive got the cold shivers........anyone got a logical explanation for all this or do we have a poltergeist in the house, and if we have how do you get rid of it..........:eek: I have one of these things with suckers on each end for hanging up kitchen utensils.........every now and again it falls of the wall only I feel something takes it of the wall........this morning I saw a black figure in the corner of my eye in the living room accompanied by a nasty smell. I am not kidding its spooking me and the dogs hiding under the bed.........how do I get rid of it?

Weird or what? But my clocks have gone back an hour, there is only the two of us and mrs rheghead denies any clock tampering. The clock is battery powered and hasn't been touched for 6 months.:confused There is a bad smell but that's because the litter tray needs changing.

JAWS
17-Oct-06, 02:45
LOL, I met one a couple of doors down and got a lovely welcome, so things look promising.I hope none of your neighbours read my comment and are offended. If they are then tell them I'm sorry, I'm sure you'll get on well with them.
Best wishes and hope you are very happy in your new home.

phoenix
17-Oct-06, 11:08
Weird or what? But my clocks have gone back an hour, there is only the two of us and mrs rheghead denies any clock tampering. The clock is battery powered and hasn't been touched for 6 months. There is a bad smell but that's because the litter tray needs changing.

My clocks are fine now!:} Ive managed to stay of the puter as well (had a quick nosy at odd times} Teles fixed too, took the back of it and gave it a good hoover and hey presto! Found a good second hand pc monitor, dogs fine, replaced all the bulbs, the nasty smell has gone, anyone who tries this on again will have their sorrows to seek, you know who you are!!!!!!! [evil]!!!!!!!! Ive cleansed my crystals too, theyre now back where they should be! This has all happened since someone nicked my Buddha, so if youre out there and reading this I hope he brings you protection as he did me, obviously your need was greater than mine or you wouldnt have nicked him!

Why has the thread changed to friday the 13th, new houses and keys? Hope you dont have any spirits in your new house Ju! :Razz

JAWS
17-Oct-06, 13:13
Why has the thread changed to friday the 13th, new houses and keys?
It's one of those inexplicable mysteries whereby a thread takes on a life of it's own. :D

cuddlepop
17-Oct-06, 13:34
Phoenix when have you known a thread that hasn't gone off on a tangent:lol:
Glad everything seems to have settled.Have you bought a new Bhudda yet?
Mine are on a ledge in the hall and Ganesh has fallen again and now has another broken foot.
Something's bound to happen now....:eek:

phoenix
17-Oct-06, 14:22
Phoenix when have you known a thread that hasn't gone off on a tangent
Glad everything seems to have settled.Have you bought a new Bhudda yet?
Mine are on a ledge in the hall and Ganesh has fallen again and now has another broken foot.
Something's bound to happen now...

LOL cuddlepop! Buy a new Buddha and have it nicked too!!!!! Dont tell anyone but Ive put a little Buddha outside that I had in the house.........hes a happy little Buddha, doesnt take kindly too being handled though so beware anyone with sticky fingers! Im so sorry to hear about Ganesh......do you know its bad Feng Shui to have something broken in the house cuddlepop if I were you Id replace it sooner rather than later! Jaws that goes for your broken mirror too! ;)

cuddlepop
17-Oct-06, 15:17
I tried to replace him and wasn't able to find a replica.If I glue his foot on again,will that be alright.
Cant bring myself to throw him out,it would throw the balance out ,if you Know what I mean.:eek:

phoenix
17-Oct-06, 15:21
I tried to replace him and wasn't able to find a replica.If I glue his foot on again,will that be alright.
Cant bring myself to throw him out,it would throw the balance out ,if you Know what I mean.:eek:

LoL cuddlepop.......I dont suppose hed mind having his foot glued back on, its better than having no foot eh! Balance is more important after all! ;)

cuddlepop
17-Oct-06, 15:30
Will need to try and paint over the chip with something as he'll look as if something's taken a chunk out his foot and exposed flesh.
I know the extremes some people go too,its not just an ornoment its a Ganesh.:D You'll know what I mean Phoenix and as your Bhudda was stolen who ever has it will not have any good karma so you just might get him back

Gleber2
17-Oct-06, 15:37
Will need to try and paint over the chip with something as he'll look as if something's taken a chunk out his foot and exposed flesh.
I know the extremes some people go too,its not just an ornoment its a Ganesh.:D You'll know what I mean Phoenix and as your Bhudda was stolen who ever has it will not have any good karma so you just might get him back

I have an unbreakable Ganesh in brass. He's yours if you want him.

cuddlepop
17-Oct-06, 15:43
Thank you Gleber2 but all my others are this black pewtre material so the balance would be wrong.will just have to wait till the guys the Nepal traders use to sell their stock come round again.Either that or win the lotto and go there myself. :D

phoenix
17-Oct-06, 16:05

Aye I know what you mean cuddlepop! Never entered my head about the person who stole my Buddha having bad karma....obviously some green-eyed monster.....I thought as they stole him they literally stole my goodness and my protection. Maybe I should change my way of thinking............Ill try connecting to him to see who has him......its someone with longish black hair......female.....in her forties! So whoever she is put him back please otherwise....................I dread to think! :Razz