PDA

View Full Version : When and where singing kettle??

Kathy@watten
30-Sep-11, 19:54
I never thought i would have to ask this....where and when can I go to the singing kettle? (arghhhhhhh) someone has told my son it is on and much to my amazement he wants to go...so can anyone enlighten me as to its whereabouts or is this a secret gig?

Bill Fernie
30-Sep-11, 20:14
Tomorrow
Assembly Rooms, Wick
Two shows 12.00 and 3.00
Tickets £10

See www.singingkettle.com (http://www.singingkettle.com)

Kathy@watten
30-Sep-11, 21:12
Thanks so much for the link Bill, can't wait for it!

Leanne
01-Oct-11, 09:58
I knew the answer to that one too!!! Hamish wants to go? Or is it a secret love of your own?

Moonboots
01-Oct-11, 15:56
Its amazing people have to ask this. Its been in the newspaper, on the .Org, banners and posters around the place.

Does nobody look lol...

Leanne
01-Oct-11, 22:19
Its amazing people have to ask this. Its been in the newspaper, on the .Org, banners and posters around the place.

Does nobody look lol...

Not everyone lives in e town...

gleeber
01-Oct-11, 22:41
I remember looking forward to the singing kettle too. It's only about 10 years ago but it seems longer. Almost another lifetime ago. Rugrats were another bunch. We saw them in Glasgow and the big purple dragon. His name escapes me. Saw him in Aberdeen. Mr Boom was another one. I used to get so excited.:lol:

golach
01-Oct-11, 22:42
I remember looking forward to the singing kettle too. It's only about 10 years ago but it seems longer. Almost another lifetime ago. Rugrats were another bunch. We saw them in Glasgow and the big purple dragon. His name escapes me. Saw him in Aberdeen. Mr Boom was another one. I used to get so excited.:lol:

Sighs Gleeber, your just a beeg bairn at heart [lol]

gleeber
01-Oct-11, 22:45
That purple dragon was the flavour of the month and Im blowed if I can remember his name. Orcadian, could you find him on google please?

gleeber
01-Oct-11, 22:59
I found him myself .

emmz
01-Oct-11, 23:07
Barney the dinosaur, always found him creepy tho!