PDA

View Full Version : Talking in my sleep

grantyg
11-Oct-06, 12:31
So apparently for the last 2 nights I have been talking in my sleep - about a triathalon that involves swimming and pipe organ playing??????

HELP!

saxovtr
11-Oct-06, 13:49
whoever told you,tell them to stop listening in[lol] then you wont know your sleep talking;)

Billy Boy
11-Oct-06, 15:04
talking in your sleep is the first sigh of going loopie loo....lol:eek:

northener
11-Oct-06, 15:29
Do you have to swim and play the organ at the same time?

And what was the third event?

hobbes1962
11-Oct-06, 16:09
My hubby dreams he's playing football in an important match and kicks me when he scores and occasionally shouts goal.

henry20
11-Oct-06, 16:11
My hubby dreams he's playing football in an important match and kicks me when he scores and occasionally shouts goal.

Haha, Hobbes :lol: If that was me - I'd score a tie breaker and kick him back!

peedie
11-Oct-06, 18:01
i nearly got clipped, as himself didnt seem able to switch off from what he'd been doin that day, woke up because i was being manhandle so i would be in an easier position to clip, when i did enquire as to what he thought he was doing i was told (indignantly) that he was clipping sheep..... obviously....[lol]

danc1ngwitch
11-Oct-06, 18:56
Sometimes i write strange stuffs that make no sense to me.
It's dreams i have that are Vivid and feel real at that time.
Sadly alot of my crap as i call it was destroyed and cannot be replaced, but i have the hope that i will dream Vividly again and be able to write as i used to. I have begun and thanks to this org i am becoming interested again. I used to laugh and all sorts in ma sleep but then i know I;m mad . LoL...[lol]

Fluff
11-Oct-06, 19:39
I remember one time, shortly after i had moved down here i 'woke up'(was still actully sleeping) sat up and started hitting the bed with both my hands, i thought i was seeing spider crawl all over me lol.
Strangest thing iv done i think i wake up standing beside the bed.. gave my boyfriend abit of a scare!

I know i used to shout very bad words very loudly in my sleep lol

sassylass
12-Oct-06, 01:05
i nearly got clipped, as himself didnt seem able to switch off from what he'd been doin that day, woke up because i was being manhandle so i would be in an easier position to clip, when i did enquire as to what he thought he was doing i was told (indignantly) that he was clipping sheep..... obviously....[lol]

LOL peedie, not laughing at you but with you. I've never been nearly clipped but often have been mistaken for a golf ball. Hubby doesn't understand when sometimes the morning finds me asleep in the spare room LOL

the charlatans
12-Oct-06, 15:16
Mr Charlatans talks in his sleep alot. the one i remember most was when he said he had 'Chocolate on his chest'. he's also tried to find a pen on my side of the bed and he is into rock climbing and i woke up to see him trying a climbing move - it looked quite difficult too! but mostly its about work.

he occasionally sleep walks and has often peed in various places - but i believe that most men do this????????????? although i'm not sure now is the time or place for that thread.

as long as you don't say a name that isn't your partners your okay me thinks.

grantyg
12-Oct-06, 17:53
Nope I can`t say I sleep walk or take a jimmy riddle in cupboards - I just talk surreal!