PDA

View Full Version : I think I will stay inside.

teddybear1873
29-Sep-11, 18:21
Yep, another beautiful day in Charleston South Carolina. Watching the local news on the telly.

Man stabbed to death outside Wal-Mart - 15 miles away from my home.

21 year girl shot and killed, drive by shooting - 10 miles up the road.

3 banks robbed withing a 5 mile radius.

Man uses taser gun on a woman, robbery in a shop - less than a mile down the road.

All crimes within the last 12hrs.

Well I was going to head to the bank, then Wally-World........I think I will just sit inside and sook on a few beers instead. :confused

ducati
29-Sep-11, 19:45
Yep, another beautiful day in Charleston South Carolina. Watching the local news on the telly.

Man stabbed to death outside Wal-Mart - 15 miles away from my home.

21 year girl shot and killed, drive by shooting - 10 miles up the road.

3 banks robbed withing a 5 mile radius.

Man uses taser gun on a woman, robbery in a shop - less than a mile down the road.

All crimes within the last 12hrs.

Well I was going to head to the bank, then Wally-World........I think I will just sit inside and sook on a few beers instead. :confused

Wuss! That's just a Monday night in Bower.

teddybear1873
29-Sep-11, 21:07
Wuss! That's just a Monday night in Bower.

Overtook Halkirk then lol.

rogermellie
29-Sep-11, 23:44

cheezo, sounds like you're already in Wally World, makes me grateful for what i've got up here.

where do you go for a quiet weekend away ? ...

teddybear1873
30-Sep-11, 00:20
cheezo, sounds like you're already in Wally World, makes me grateful for what i've got up here.

where do you go for a quiet weekend away ? ...

They call it that, but personally Wobbly-World seems to fit better. Little wonder the aisles are 10 feet apart.

As for a quiet weekend, I probably have to travel 1000 miles. These rednecks don't know what quiet is.