PDA

View Full Version : A funny

scaraben
11-Oct-06, 12:07
A little boy was listening attentively in class while his teacher tried to convince all present of the impossibility that a big fish ( Which some suggest might have been a whale ) could swallow a man, as recorded in the book of Jonah in the Bible. The teacher went on to explain how the gullet of these mammals was really quite tiny for its size. Ah said little Sandy I don't accept that,............. in the Bible it states quite clearly that the big fish did in fact swallow Jonah, and I beleive that. However his teacher refused to be convinced. "All right said Sandy when I get to heaven, I will ask Jonah myself and I know already what he will say....he will say" "ofcourse its true" His teacher thought he would undermine his confidence and replied "And what makes YOU so sure, that YOU will go to heaven ?, you could as easily go to hell"
"Ah" said Sandy "if that's the case, you can ask him yourself" !!!

connieb19
11-Oct-06, 12:23
:confused I dont get it lol.

grantyg
11-Oct-06, 12:34
Garlic and bread????

willowbankbear
11-Oct-06, 14:20
Letter To Dad

A father passing by his son's bedroom was astonished to see the bed was nicely made and everything was picked up. Then he saw an envelope propped up prominently on the center of the bed.

It was addressed, DAD

With the worst premonition, he opened the envelope and read the letter with trembling hands:

Dear Dad,

It is with great regret and sorrow that I'm writing you. I had to elope with my new girlfriend because I wanted to avoid a scene with Mom and you.

I've been finding real passion with Joan and she is so nice-even with all her piercing, tattoos, and her tight Motorcycle clothes. But it's not only the passion dad, she's pregnant and Joan said that we will be very happy.

Don't worry Dad, I'm 15 years old now and I know how to take care of myself. Someday I'm sure we'll be back to visit so you can get to know your grandchildren.

Your loving son,
Jon

PS - Dad, none of the above is true. I'm over at Tyler's house. My report card is in my desk drawer. Just wanted to remind you that there are worse things in life. Call me when it's safe to come home .