PDA

View Full Version : Girls football team in Wick?

Pooty17
27-Sep-11, 19:50
Just wondering if there would be anyone willing to start a girls football team in wick? I know alot of girls that are willing to start they just don't have the opportunity to go ahead. :o

mmc17
27-Sep-11, 20:37
Hi there, I'm the head coach of Caithness ladies football club, we mainly train through in Thurso but we would very much like to start in wick too! If you think it's worth while we could organise a coaching session some point in October? Ofcourse you are more than welcome to come through to Thurso to train whilst we set it up? We train every Wednesday 8.30pm at the Naver all weather park. Let me know what you think?Best regardsMark

Pooty17
28-Sep-11, 19:47
Hi Mark, Yeah that sounds great i will let all the girls who are willing to join know & could give you numbers? what age group are you thinking of. thanks

fallen_angel
28-Sep-11, 22:54
Count me in!

mmc17
29-Sep-11, 00:13
For insurance purposes it probably has to age 13+ il sus out a date for the all weather pitch, but if you girls have any preferences for a date and time let me know and il get the park booked!Delighted that there is intrest for girls football in wick!

Pooty17
29-Sep-11, 12:32
Just whenever in October? There is also the bignold park for training.:)

LMS
29-Sep-11, 13:44
What is the age-range at Naver?

mmc17
29-Sep-11, 15:48
13+ at the moment in Thurso again because of the insurance we have. Was thinking we would probably need the lights? Unless a Saturday or Sunday afternoon in October was suitable?

mmc17
10-Oct-11, 13:37
How does everyone feel about training this Sunday?

Pooty17
12-Oct-11, 22:23
i work weekends. would probably be better with the lights & at night