PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday joke

willowbankbear
10-Oct-06, 18:11
Was driving through Easter Road, Edinburgh, the other day when I saw a sign in a shop window saying Hibernian F.C- The Glory Day! video for sale.

I thought I'm going to have a look at that. I went into the shop and asks how much it was and the shop assistant says "A hundred pounds mate". "A hundred pounds" I replied "for a video?".

"No" he says "the videos only a fiver its ninety five pound for the betamax machine to play it on".

Billy Boy
10-Oct-06, 18:37
Q. What's the difference between a Hibernian fan and a coconut?
A. You can get a drink out of a coconut!

grantyg
10-Oct-06, 18:52
Whats the difference between hibs and a teabag?

The teabag stays in the cup longer.

MGB1979
10-Oct-06, 19:05
Did you hear about those free spacesuits you get with a Hibs season ticket? It's because of the lack of atmosphere.

Billy Boy
10-Oct-06, 19:19
Apparently, when tony mowbray took over as was hibernian manager he offered to send the squad on an all expenses paid holiday to Florida but they declined. They'd rather go to Blackpool so they could see what it's like to ride on an open-top bus.

Tiger Jones
10-Oct-06, 19:30
What does a rangers fan do when his team has just beaten Barcelona in the Champions League?

He switches off the Playstation and has a cup of tea.

willowbankbear
10-Oct-06, 19:37
http://www.laughfc.co.uk/zimages/Scotland.jpg

willowbankbear
10-Oct-06, 19:39
The 7 dwarfs are down in the mines when there is a cave-in. Snow White runs to the entrance and yells down to them. In the dark distance a voice screams out "Celtic are good enough to win the European Cup."
Snow White says "Thank God - at least Dopey's still alive!"

willowbankbear
10-Oct-06, 19:47
David Beckham has gone crazy believing Posh has been having an affair with a team mate.

In manic rage, he goes out and buys a gun. He rushes home to confront his wife, and finds her with none other than Ruud Van Nistelroy.

Devastated, Beckham takes out the gun and points it at his own head.
"No, David don't do it." Posh cries jumping up from her spot underneath the covers...."I'm sorry and I know we can work this out."

"Shut up and sit back Victoria." Beckham replies. "You're next."