PDA

View Full Version : wedding in weigh inn

babybeenie2801
25-Sep-11, 22:58
has anyone had a wedding in the weigh inn just looking for some reviews really what it was like price wise was it decorated what the staff where like etc any info would brill thanks

Dadie
25-Sep-11, 23:00
Not had my wedding there, but, been to a few it looks good!
~If thats any help!

annemarie482
25-Sep-11, 23:28
i've booked the weigh inn for our whole wedding next june :o)
they've been really friendly and helpful.

Dadie
25-Sep-11, 23:42
need to buy a hat?
But seriously those we have been to are good and go smoothly!..so no real worries!

Bazeye
26-Sep-11, 01:57
..........:cool::lol:;).

Bazeye
26-Sep-11, 02:14
Oh and btw, when the meal was out my nieces father in law wasnt interested and just sloped off home. I must add that by the time the meal was ready I wasnt feeling particularly hungry but went through the motions as you do and just went on the Morgans and coke afterwards, instead of the pints. I know its a hard life sometimes but you just have to get on with it, dont you.

Bazeye
26-Sep-11, 02:16
And we still have photos of that day in our house. I look dead weird in a suit though.

Kodiak
26-Sep-11, 20:24
When I was doing Wedding Photography I did at least 15 Weddings in the Weigh Inn. Each and every time they were very professional and a great time was had by all.

Although I Retired some years ago from doing Weddings I hear that they are just as good as they used to be, so I would Highly Recommend the Weigh Inn for a Wedding Venue.

*Martin*
26-Sep-11, 22:57
We had our dinner and dance in the weigh inn 2 years ago. It was great!Everyone raved about the food. Portions were very generous and tasted great!We got in the night before to decorate it! I say we, but I sat and got the craic at the bar whilst the mrs decorated!The price was very reasonable. You've got to remember you get what you pay for! If you're only planning getting married once do it right ;)The staff were nothing short of fantastic. (Both waiting and bar) nothing was ever a chore!Few good spots for photos!I enjoyed it so much we stayed for four/five days!

babybeenie2801
28-Sep-11, 08:05
the weigh inn sounds like a good choice thats where we had in mind just need to find out the price and start saving (thats the hard part lol ) thanks to everyone for your in put