PDA

View Full Version : New sports centre in halkirk

fingalmacool
25-Sep-11, 22:15
Anybody got some info on how the development of the new sports centre in Halkirk is coming along, I pass it occasionally and all I can see is a road in and some half finished lighting, there are numerous rumours flying around, so what's the SP on the project is it a goer or has it died on it's feet, is it down to miss management or is Halkirk being/or has been RIPPED OFF:confused
Answers on a postcard only please, truths and untruths on this forum as per usual, so come on who has the SP:confused

david
26-Sep-11, 19:27
Anybody got some info on how the development of the new sports centre in Halkirk is coming along, I pass it occasionally and all I can see is a road in and some half finished lighting, there are numerous rumours flying around, so what's the SP on the project is it a goer or has it died on it's feet, is it down to miss management or is Halkirk being/or has been RIPPED OFF:confused
Answers on a postcard only please, truths and untruths on this forum as per usual, so come on who has the SP:confused

Waiting for some more windmill money?

weezer 316
26-Sep-11, 22:08
I left Halkirk primary in 1995 for high school. In my last year we did a paper thing for BBC radio1 newsbeat that covered local stories, and had to present them in a small newspaper.

THIS WAS OUR TOP STORY! I kid you not, about the plans for a sports centre beside the rising centre.