PDA

View Full Version : Problems with STV HD

Liz
24-Sep-11, 11:14
I treated myself to a Humax HD PVR (HDR Fox T2) a few weeks ago and have been loving it.

However, a few nights ago there was a lip sync problem on STV HD. This has now disappeared to be replaced by an annoying random 'flicker' which is like someone using a camera flash.
It is driving me mad!!!
[evil]
All the other HD and SD channels are unaffected so don't know what can be causing this.

I tried doing a retune and, for some reason, am now having problems getting the Mux which contains STV and Channel 4 to tune in properly.:roll: I have tuned in manually but all these channels are being grouped under channel 0 instead of 3, 4 etc
Not sure whether this is a co-incidence as these channels tuned in fine before.

Any advice much appreciated.

carrepairman
24-Sep-11, 15:26
Have a look here, there may be something of help, It is a bit of a long read if you include the previous parts but it may be worthwhile, http://www.avforums.com/forums/pvrs-vcrs/1490888-humax-hdr-fox-t2-hd-pvr-master-thread-part-eight.html

Liz
24-Sep-11, 19:37
Cheers carrepairman. I am actually a member of AV forums and have posted a question about this but no one has replied. I just don't understand why it's suddenly started happening and why the other HD channels are fine.
Of course it would happen on the one I watch the most.:(