PDA

View Full Version : A kick in the teeth to our war dead

Bazeye
22-Sep-11, 15:02
Yes, I know its the Mail but it doesnt alter the fact that it happened. Not racially motivated? yeah, right..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1270021/British-Muslim-daubs-war-memorial-Islamic-slogans--CPS-says-NOT-racially-motivated.html

Even Chance
22-Sep-11, 15:34
Thats just unbelievable!!!!
How on earth could they let him off with that one? Its just not right.

Corrie 3
22-Sep-11, 16:48
I have said it all my life, Race Laws are for everyone except whites.!!!!
Sickening, just sickening and I hope someone goes after him and gives him a good thrashing!!!

C3...............[disgust][disgust]:mad:

oldmarine
22-Sep-11, 17:47
From what I read, Christians are to be replaced with Islamic Muslims.
Muslims remember what happened to them during the middle ages and are retaliating.

orkneycadian
23-Sep-11, 23:48
I hope someone goes after him and gives him a good thrashing!!!

No can do - They would be up on a charge of inciting racial hatred or carrying out a racially motivated attack....

Fly
24-Sep-11, 22:46
If that had been a white Christian desecrating an Islamic memorial he would have been thrown in the nick for several years. It is long past time we got rid of the bleeding heart liberals in our country. I'm not recommending it but it is hardly surprising so many people vote for the BNP.

rogermellie
24-Sep-11, 23:34
If that had been a white Christian desecrating an Islamic memorial he would have been thrown in the nick for several years.

if this vandalism had been aimed at Muslims by a Christian they'd be calling for Jihad and a Fatwa on his ass

Islam put the mental into fundamentalism, this guys an idiot and deserves a slap

the courts are scared of offending Muslims and stirring up ethnic and religious tensions in communities

case in point, Charlie Gilmour (white toff) got 16 months for swinging on the cenotaphs flags (amongst other things) and the whole country was up in arms demanding his head on a platter

you're right about the BNP, they love stories like this and will make the most of it

Bazeye
25-Sep-11, 11:45
if this vandalism had been aimed at Muslims by a Christian they'd be calling for Jihad and a Fatwa on his ass

Islam put the mental into fundamentalism, this guys an idiot and deserves a slap

the courts are scared of offending Muslims and stirring up ethnic and religious tensions in communities

case in point, Charlie Gilmour (white toff) got 16 months for swinging on the cenotaphs flags (amongst other things) and the whole country was up in arms demanding his head on a platter

you're right about the BNP, they love stories like this and will make the most of it

Doubt it. The BNP are in meltdown at the moment.