PDA

View Full Version : No wonder !!!

Anne x
21-Sep-11, 23:09
It is actually years since I have posted on this forum but latest posts have lead me to this shelley cowie is a really nice down to earth person and now I know her when she first joined the the org and I hold my hand up called her shelley pain instead of bain

Sweary words I dont like but she was so agititated when a family are on a low budget and try to do whats best for the kids its hard to work out where to take them and what to do if other families are taking the same kids

I was lucky enough to get a grand stand view of the round table fireworks display in Thurso and when i made that remark was asked did i contribute oh yes i did tongue in cheek

The round table do a fabulous job in Thurso a lot of my real friends are what makes it great but maybe just maybe a fixed amount would suffice and maybe end to the confusion

At the end of the day Thurso east /beach is such a advantage point some get freeview but just sort it

;)

ShelleyCowie
21-Sep-11, 23:37
Awww Anne, you aint the first to call me Pain instead o Bain ;) But jings....u shud hear what i get called now COWie :lol:

But yes, thurso firework display is good. But all we want to know is how much it will cost! eek! Lets see if we get that answer :)