PDA

View Full Version : trapped nerv

opel
21-Sep-11, 22:31
Is there any 1 in caithness that can sort my neck as i,ve got a trapped nerv?looked on the net but can't fine any one.cheers

George Brims
22-Sep-11, 00:47
Is there any 1 in caithness that can sort my neck as i,ve got a trapped nerv?looked on the net but can't fine any one.cheers
I've just aggravated the trapped nerve in mine at the weekend (it's the start of fall/autumn in the NW of the USA so all the new timber at Home Depot is damp and ****ing heavy!), so my advice is to do what I'm doing and dose yourself with ibuprofen. Don't exceed the stated dose but also DO NOT miss out re-dosing at the stated interval. It doesn't just dull pain, it also reduces the inflamed tissue that's making the trapping worse. And a wee dram at bed time helps too. BEWARE of chiropractors. When they fool with your neck they can cause a stroke.

phil1958
22-Sep-11, 10:30
there is david stevens at rosegill farm by dunnet dont have his number but he has been helping people for years ...

Beat Bug
22-Sep-11, 11:59
I take Dona sachets, a glucosomine sulfate powder which is dissolved in water and taken with food. Not available in the UK, but can be bought over the net. Takes a few months of taking them before you suddenly notice the pain is almost gone, and you feel human again. Worked for me.

Croftergirl
22-Sep-11, 12:53
Try emma or shelia at caithness osteopathic services. I swear by them, have been goin to emma on n off for the last few years and she sorts me oot everytime. They are based in backbridge street dentist in wick and the bridges dentist in thurso. Hope your feelin betta soon :0)

fortune
22-Sep-11, 21:33
have to totally agree with above post. I swear by Emma. She has given me my life back after having back problems for four years. I would be in a wheel chair by now in pain if it was not for her. Hope you get it sorted

opel
23-Sep-11, 08:43
does any 1 have a number for them?

lambsie
23-Sep-11, 13:27
01955 606999 01847 896363

the_big_mac
23-Sep-11, 18:15
I'd recommend Emma to anyone, she is fantastic.