PDA

View Full Version : Capaldi's Ice Cream Cakes

Mrs Sweetie
21-Sep-11, 12:36
A number of customers order these from us (Meiklejohns Confectioners, Thurso Street, Wick) throughout the year and particularly at Christmas time. I regret to tell you that Capaldi's Ice Cream Cakes will not be available anywhere for the rest of the year but Culloden Foods, who make them, hope to have them available again in 2012. I'll let you know when I hear that they are available.

In the meantime, I am pleased to confirm we can still supply ice cream cakes from Rizza's of Huntly. These are available in round or square designs with a greeting piped on if required. There are also novelty ice cream cakes available in the shapes of a racing car, fairy castle, teddy bear, cute dog and a steam train. We are waiting for more brochures to arrive at the shop but I can email a copy of a brochure to anyone with a price list too. Please pm me here or alternatively email me at meiklejohns@dsl.pipex.com if you would like a copy.

Rizza's will also be making novelty Christmas Ice Cream Cakes but the details are not yet available. I will post here when I get them and also on our Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/meiklejohnsconfectioners If you click the Like button on the Facebook page you will automatically see any product updates when they are made.

Thank you. :)