PDA

View Full Version : The Alexander Brothers - Take me Back tour.

Hibeechick
21-Sep-11, 10:23
Morning everyone!

One of the longest serving Scottish music duo are back on tour!

The Alexander Brothers are playing in Wick Assembly Rooms this Friday night. ( Fri 23rd Sept) along with entertainment from The Tanya Horne Dancers.

Tickets are available from Amanda's Creative Florist, Dempster Street, Wick ( Me :D ) or you can pay at the door.
Tickets are £14 standard and £12 concession.

Doors open at 6.30pm with the entertainment starting at 7pm.

North of Scotland Newspapers were running a competition for Tickets. The winners have been drawn and the organisers are trying to contact the winners so keep an ear open for your phones ringing!

See you all there for what im certain will be a toe tappingly good night! :D

xxx

George Brims
21-Sep-11, 21:42
Reminds of when a mate of mine went to see a major band "and guests" in Edinburgh some years back. The opening act was Donovan. As the applause died down and the place went quiet as he was about to start singing, someone up the back shouted "Hey Jimmy, ah thought you were deid!"
How old are those guys now?

Kodiak
21-Sep-11, 21:48
OMG I do not think so. I do not want to see two near 80 year olds staggering around the stage. Some people just dont know when to retire.

Tom is 77 Years Old and Jack is 76 Years Old.

Hibeechick
21-Sep-11, 22:52
OMG I do not think so. I do not want to see two near 80 year olds staggering around the stage. Some people just dont know when to retire.

Well maybe you don't Kodiak but there are a lot of people out there that do and im sure they'll all have a fab night out. :)

George Brims
22-Sep-11, 00:39

Oh well then they're not that much older than the Rolling Stones, and I would pay to see them again (especially if they can get Ronnie half way sober this time).