PDA

View Full Version : Crystalline Sanctuary shop

bekisman
20-Sep-11, 19:37
Went by the Crystalline Sanctuary shop in Castletown this afternoon, sign on door, something about for sale or rent, has it moved?

onecalledk
21-Sep-11, 19:28
I have moved out of the shop in Castletown, my work has taken a new direction, I am in the process of having a book published and my teaching commitments are such that running a physical shop is impractical. For those who wish to buy crystals etc then these can be found on my online shop at www.crystalline-sanctuary.com (http://www.crystalline-sanctuary.com). Healing appointments locally are still available but must be booked in advance. I would like to thank everyone for their support when the shop in Castletown was still open.

Anyone who is interested in renting or buying the premises please contact Caroline Macdonald of Bdazzled , main street, Castletown.

K

sandyr1
21-Sep-11, 22:06
OCK....
I was talking to a lady a few days ago who is using that 'system' for want of a better word, to attempt to cure 'macular eye degeneration'.
She feels that at least it is worth an atempt and is somehow convinced that it may work....I think the reason she mentioned it was that when I went into her home, there was a blue haze and she may have thought, that it thought that she was doing a wee bitty o' Weed!
There was several threads..way back when' about it, but it seems to have died.....oh well.. FYI

Koi
22-Sep-11, 18:21
Ooohhh loving the new look on the site.

George Brims
22-Sep-11, 19:09
OCK....
I was talking to a lady a few days ago who is using that 'system' for want of a better word, to attempt to cure 'macular eye degeneration'.
She feels that at least it is worth an atempt and is somehow convinced that it may work....I think the reason she mentioned it was that when I went into her home, there was a blue haze and she may have thought, that it thought that she was doing a wee bitty o' Weed!
There was several threads..way back when' about it, but it seems to have died.....oh well.. FYI
Where I live you can get a prescription for weed for glaucoma, but I don't think it helps macular degeneration!

sandyr1
23-Sep-11, 20:13
Hi,
Yes I have heard of that/ maybe it was weed!.......Joking// a blue haze!