PDA

View Full Version : Oh Dear!!

Corrie 3
20-Sep-11, 19:06
Where is dear George getting this £5bn from?
Hope the Tories aren't going to make even more redundant!!!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14985709

They might of course, just, ask their wealthy friends to stump up the cash, but I doubt it!!!

C3..........[disgust][disgust]:roll:

tonkatojo
20-Sep-11, 19:13
Sod plan "B" go for plan "C" and call a general election, why pretend the condems can cure our ails.

Corrie 3
20-Sep-11, 19:56
Sod plan "B" go for plan "C" and call a general election, why pretend the condems can cure our ails.
Or, plan "D".....bring back Guy Fawkes!!!!
In my opinion the lot of them need a keg up their bum's!!!

C3............:roll:;)

Rheghead
20-Sep-11, 20:36
So the tories have finally realised that they have taken too much out of the economy with those viscious cuts and conceded they have to reinject some cash to prevent the almost inevitable double dip recession. Like Gordon Brown predicted during the leaders debate, they would have to go back on the cuts and put something back and the UK electorate took Davids sweet sickly bait with hook line and sinker. No fooling me and Gordy.

ducati
20-Sep-11, 20:42
mmm. And yet the IMF today, advised no relaxing the deficit reduction strategy

weezer 316
20-Sep-11, 20:43
I cant see where they can find the £5bn tbh! However, we have no option but to keep going, you know it, i know it, and if you dont know it just dont even bother thinking about it. Labour simply cannot get back into power, they ahve bankrupted the country almost

Rheghead
21-Sep-11, 11:53
mmm. And yet the IMF today, advised no relaxing the deficit reduction strategy

And the CBI advised the Government should embark on a huge building programme of infrastructure like hospitals, schools and renewable energy projects to get us out of recession. This echoes exactly what the Green Party have been saying all along.

RecQuery
21-Sep-11, 12:15
Yeah the IMF isn't exactly unbiased.

On a side note I'm in favour of a cross sovereign debt write-off. So say we owe France £10bn and they owe us £10bn, we just both remove that £10bn.