PDA

View Full Version : Music

Gleber2
09-Oct-06, 14:26
Singer/songwriter Terry Clark from the South of England will be making his first public appearance in Caithness on Friday night(13th) in the Grove Lounge, Thurso where he will be backed by Isaac Sutherland. Saturday will see him in the Back Bridge Street club in Wick where he will be backed by John Sutherland.
An English/Irish musician, Terry is better known in the USA than this country and his latest CD "Night Ride to Birmingham" is receiving a lot of praise from the critics. He has appeared twice at the Lighthouse and is recording his next CD here.
Should be an interesting night of country, folk and rock.

For those Orgers who might be interested, Canuck will be in the Backer on Saturday and would be delighted to see some of her Orger friends in the flesh!!!

Chobbersjnr
09-Oct-06, 19:44
youza

just had a preview of a song Terry wrote about an ould caithnessian called Dan Taylor who was around in the 1930s & man it's good

country lovers unite Terry knows how:)

canuck
10-Oct-06, 16:11
Ah, the good life. I have all these social secretaries planning my life. Thanks Gleber2 for organizing the Caithness details.

DrSzin and golach have kept me busy here in Edinburgh. They have been gems.

I have kept the car on the left side of the road and made all the round abouts. I took in Rosslyn Chapel yesterday. Awesome!

Ricco
10-Oct-06, 20:24
Ah, the good life. I have all these social secretaries planning my life. Thanks Gleber2 for organizing the Caithness details.

DrSzin and golach have kept me busy here in Edinburgh. They have been gems.

I have kept the car on the left side of the road and made all the round abouts. I took in Rosslyn Chapel yesterday. Awesome!

Hey.. you landed! Excellent! I am SO envious that you visited Rosslyn Chapel - something I really want to do. Nice to see you made it safely. Enjoy yourself and touch soil at Caithness for me. ;)

Gleber2
10-Oct-06, 23:27
Hey.. you landed! Excellent! I am SO envious that you visited Rosslyn Chapel - something I really want to do. Nice to see you made it safely. Enjoy yourself and touch soil at Caithness for me. ;)

Rosslyn's fine but Dunnet Head is better and she will enjoy herself, here and in Wick.:)

Saxo01
10-Oct-06, 23:40
Working as usual hopefully catch up with you guys soon, fantastic night will be enjoyed by all