PDA

View Full Version : i'm a celebrity, get me out of here!

RandomHero
21-Nov-04, 22:16
celebrities? are they??

anywho, early predictions. I think huggy bear is going to win. he'll be the most entertaining anyway.

Gizmo
22-Nov-04, 01:08
Reality Tv at it's very worst, the missus loves it but i cant stand it.

Was anyone else hoping that Paul Burrels parachute failed?? [lol] what a wretchedly fake waste of good oxygen he is, and i'm not a Royal Family fan either, i just think he's a loathsome git

ŠAmethyst
22-Nov-04, 17:53
It's fun watching all those folk who are used to 5* hotels roughing it.

Anyone else think Natalie's a wimp?

*Impression of Natalie on horse* "~scream~ I touched a tree!"

The Godfather
22-Nov-04, 18:18
Please, please don't continue this thread. I'm begging on my hands and knees. :~(

apollo69
22-Nov-04, 18:58
Is this show even worse than Big Brother?

Are you a Z list 'celebrity' who's career needs a kickstart? If so please apply for the latest series of "I'm a celebrity". We guarantee you will be all over the tabloids and gossip mags for the next 3 months if you join us. Roll Up!

I'm off to watch the grass grow.

RandomHero
22-Nov-04, 19:52
if u don't like the thread, don't post on it.

get rid of janet street porter!!! she's SO annoyin!!!

GO HUGGY GO!!!!

JAWS
22-Nov-04, 20:28
Who's Natalie please?

mareng
22-Nov-04, 22:56
Did I spot Cameron Stout ("Africa! -clasping both cheeks in hands - think they were the ones on his face) on this crap program?

They could earn more money by selling hunting licenses in the bush. Or ship all the fox-hunters over there and set the dogs loose on the "celebs".

Now, that - I'd buy tickets for!

RandomHero
23-Nov-04, 18:02
natalie woz in the band 'all saints'.

if people dislike this programe so much, stop clicking on the thread. don't post on it. if u don't like the thread topic, then start up a new thread.

i don't vote on the show or nethin like that and i don't plan my life around it. it's a bit of entertainment that i enjoy watching. if u don't like it, don't watch it.

no, cameron isn't on it.

ŠAmethyst
23-Nov-04, 19:58
From what I've heard (tv on in the background at 2am), jsp is judging the other celebs without even getting to know them. She deserves to be fed to the funnel web spiders, the icky snakes and the crocs for that. But hey, I'm just nasty.

I feel sorry for Fran, that crab musta really hurt him.

Ok... not gonna talk about it any more... and not gonna watch it. Sad programme... addictive program...

*runs around like a headless chicken*

RandomHero
26-Nov-04, 20:52
dnt know if any1 saw the live show at 10pm last nyt but it woz probably one of the best bushtucker trials yet.un4tunatly the puble voted for natalie 2 to do it. she made an idiot of herself. she acted like she woz drunk and that she cudnt b bothered with anythin. i want her out of the jungle now! vote her off the first chance u get! please!

so brian has left the jungle due to a tiff with janet? don't bother me really... just adds to the excitment!

get rid of natalie! (and 'vic' if u get the chance- unfunny fatty)

huggy to win!!!!!!