PDA

View Full Version : lost dog

heather13
14-Sep-11, 12:44
posting for a FRIEND. LOST PATTERDALE BITCH BLACK YOUNG DOG FRIENDLY LITTLE GIRL THE KIDS ARE MISSING HER SHE WENT MISSING ON SATURDAY NIGHT IF ANY ONE CAN HELP PLEASE CONTACT ROXXANE ON 079363511796 0R PM MYSELF THANKS

Torvaig
14-Sep-11, 14:29
A bit more information please such as area and dog's name. Have you contacted the Council on 01955607719 to report your dog missing. Then there is KWK9Rescue and the police. If all the agencies have your detail and the dog is found, they will abe able to get in touch with you. Hope she turns up soon.... good luck.

Moira
14-Sep-11, 22:27
There's some good advice in Torvaig's post. A photo would be helpful too, I'm sure someone from KWK9 could then put it on Facebook for you.

Hope your friend's dog turns up safe and well soon.

Tilly Teckel
15-Sep-11, 08:02
Have you contacted http://doglost.co.uk/ ? They're very good and will provide you with a poster to print out. Good luck, fingers crossed x

heather13
15-Sep-11, 11:34
the dog is still lost fried police council etc kids are very upset the dog is very small moetly black with white on her chest she went missing from lybster if any ones seen her please let us no
many thanks

Tilly Teckel
20-Sep-11, 23:08
Any news yet? I check lost/found dog websites every day in case my dog is on one of them ad I always check for a Patterdale bitch too. Will let you know straight away if I see anything that could be of help. Fingers still crossed - tell your friend not to give up hope x

Tilly Teckel
26-Sep-11, 17:24
Have PMd you a link to a found dog which sounds like a possibility.