PDA

View Full Version : Bizarre News

Billy Boy
07-Oct-06, 21:20
Vodka on tap

Russian customs officers have found a mile-long pipeline pumping vodka to Latvia.

Police in Bulholovo, said criminals had laid the tunnel six feet underground and sold the vodka to the neighbouring country.

The pipeline was discovered when council workers were digging holes to plant trees.

Police officer Yakov Kabanov said: "We had our suspicions that there was someone running hooch across the border but we could never figure out how they managed it. They probably
would have got away with it for decades if the trees hadn't been planted."

Offensive wind

Polish police are hunting for a man who offended the president by farting.

Hubert Hoffman, 45, was stopped at a Warsaw railway station during a routine police check and began complaining that the country was returning to a dictatorship under President Lech Kaczynski.

When told to show more respect he farted loudly and was arrested and charged with contempt for the office of the head of state.

Hoffman was released on bail but failed to appear for his court hearing this week.

A court spokesman said: "Such a case of disrespect is taken very seriously."

Boob-bags

A Bulgarian woman's breast implants have saved her life.

Elena Marinova, 24, from Sofia, was involved in a full frontal car crash with another car in the northern city of Ruse.

Both cars were written off, but Marinova escaped serious injury because her 40DD breast implants acted as airbags.

A police expert explained that the silicone enhancements had "absorbed the impact of the crash".

He added: "They worked just like airbags - protecting the victim's ribs and vital organs from damage.

"However they are not as safe as the real thing because they exploded, which airbags are not supposed to do."
:lol: :lol:

came across these stories and thought they were quite amusing

Saxo01
07-Oct-06, 21:32
vodka & farting i can relate to very closely :(

Billy Boy
07-Oct-06, 21:34
lol, so can i, much to mr billy boys amusement:eek:
god help me if a had the exploding boobs aswell :lol:

Saxo01
07-Oct-06, 21:53
next time i look at my steering wheel i'll think of a big breasted bulgarian

Billy Boy
07-Oct-06, 21:56
lol, maybe i should get a pair, just incase of emergencies ofcourse:lol: :lol:

Kenn
07-Oct-06, 22:13
Have shovel. will dig.So when do we start piping the whisky over the border?

changilass
07-Oct-06, 22:19
Never Lizz, never:lol: , if you want it you will have to come and get it lol

Billy Boy
07-Oct-06, 22:20
lol a scotsman part wi his whiskey you joking :roll: :lol: