PDA

View Full Version : firework

bilbobaggins
12-Sep-11, 04:05
Hi just wondering does eny one no were to get good fireworks from for Halloween

Droopy
12-Sep-11, 07:07
Hi just wondering does eny one no were to get good fireworks from for Halloween

Thankfully fireworks arnt on sale yet. This is due to a government rule to prevent irresponsible idiots buying them for the whole of September and October for the sole purpose of setting them off from between 5pm and 1am the next morning.

Youll easy find where you can buy your fireworks on the week preluding 31st October. The places that sell them will have posters in their windows with 'Fireworks On Sale Here' in big letters.

Hope this helps........

Corrie 3
12-Sep-11, 09:16
If it was up to me they wouldn't go on sale until November the 4th........and then only 10 mins before the shops close!!!!
I have never heard of fireworks for Halloween, is this yet another excuse to terrorise folk and animals?
Organised displayed is the way to go and ban the rest!!!
Just my opinion of course!!!

C3............:mad:[evil]

stekar
12-Sep-11, 09:21
If it was up to me they wouldn't go on sale until November the 4th........and then only 10 mins before the shops close!!!!
I have never heard of fireworks for Halloween, is this yet another excuse to terrorise folk and animals?
Organised displayed is the way to go and ban the rest!!!
Just my opinion of course!!!

C3............:mad:[evil]

In total agreement with you.......

pat
12-Sep-11, 10:07
In total agreement - only organised displays please.
The people around here seem to let off fireworks for birthdays, christenings, weddings, graduations etc - I have two dogs who get very very upset when those big whizz bangs start, they scare the living daylights out of me and I know what they are. The sheep in the field run to one of the corners of the field and appear very frightened too.
Around Halloween and 5 November and any time I know fireworks are likely to be set off I distract the dogs by settling them down, staying with them and reassuring them when the noise does start.

bilbobaggins
12-Sep-11, 22:36
I don't do that am sensible with them I do the for the kids on Halloween

Dadie
12-Sep-11, 23:51
Try lidls on the halloween week for fireworks that are cheaper and just as good as more pricey ones you can buy for home use!
But be polite and let your neighbours know you are letting them off!
Save being cursed to high heaven and back by pet owners...

bilbobaggins
13-Sep-11, 00:15
I always do tell the naboirs and I don't have loud fireworks I just have the qwite ones