PDA

View Full Version : Snowballing

themoth
20-Nov-04, 14:29
Oh dear. Snow has arrived and so have the snowballs. Anyone out there give me advice on how to stop the barrage of snowballs that are hitting my kitchen and bedroom windows as we talk. I know what I would like to do but that would not be PC. I have rights. How do I protect them? :mad: :mad: : [mad] [mad]

JAWS
20-Nov-04, 15:12
In this day and age the answer is quite simple.
You are behaving like a perfectly normal and reasonable well behaved member of society.

You have no rights whatsoever.

You do however have certain entitlements. Amongst these are to have your life made hell by hooligans, your house burgled and property stolen, your things vandalised and to generally suffer abuse!

tip top
20-Nov-04, 16:25
Ignore them, they will soon get bored and move onto someone who will give them a chase and shout and bawl at them.

The Godfather
20-Nov-04, 19:00
Hide behind the wall with the hose ready> :evil

Jeid
20-Nov-04, 20:27
best idea is get you and your kids/partner/flat mate..... get a pile of snowballs.... when the kids come along...... start a snowball fight!!!!

if anything.... you'll get into a big fight, woop their asses and they'll run away crying to their mummy's...... or not

it'd be funny though :)

mareng
21-Nov-04, 19:07
[quote="themoth"]Oh dear. Snow has arrived and so have the snowballs. Anyone out there give me advice on how to stop the barrage of snowballs that are hitting my kitchen and bedroom windows as we talk. I know what I would like to do but that would not be PC. I have rights. How do I protect them? :mad: :mad: :

Get a rifle - fire a warning shot into the head of the one that appears to be the leader. I don't think you will have any more problems. :evil

Jeid
22-Nov-04, 02:15
Get a rifle - fire a warning shot into the head of the one that appears to be the leader. I don't think you will have any more problems. :evil

haha... this was my next suggestion