PDA

View Full Version : What Have You Done today to make You feel Proud?

trinkie
07-Oct-06, 16:17
What have you done today to make you feel proud?
The words of a song perhaps - but what Have you done?

I think Iain will be asking the person he'd made a Deal with ! What a rotten Deal that turned out to be ! Like most of us Iain will learn the hard way.
But at least he can hold his head high .

What have I done today..... Just a pile of ironing for someone else.

Ann
07-Oct-06, 16:46
I think we are all too modest to say!;)

unicorn
07-Oct-06, 17:17
I have run around mad all day getting my animals organised and cleaned out before I leave them for 2 weeks holiday and nearly finished packing. I think I have remembered everything.

oldmarine
07-Oct-06, 17:55
Treated my wife to a breakfast at a local restaurant after having new flooring placed in our home. Returned home and helped her straighten the house for the arrival of our youngest two daughters and families for a home-warming visit. :roll: :lol:

phoenix
07-Oct-06, 17:55
I feel proud today :D I Feng Shuied the house the garden and the shed.....and everything feels a lot better.........only problem is the men go around unfeng shuiing it all at your back! :~(

cuddlepop
07-Oct-06, 18:10
Have not fallen out with daughter number2 as I try to explain for the hundreth time why we're not going to grans today.
Her autism has taught me patience if nothing else.:D

Lavenderblue2
07-Oct-06, 18:46
I donated a pile of lovely pictorial books and periodicals to our local care home for the elderly. I hope the residents get as much pleasure from these books as I did.

LB

sweetpea
07-Oct-06, 19:41
I spent time on myself and that makes me proud because I spend most of my time on others. I had an alternative therapy shall we say, it was so relaxing and I feel ace!:D

scorrie
07-Oct-06, 19:50
Watched a team fail to win and took no joy out of it whatsoever. Right proud of mysel ;o)

mccaugm
08-Oct-06, 00:07
Took my boys out (3 + Hubby), visited relatives, got a chinese meal and then we all watched a film together on DVD. Everyone was happy and relaxed and that made me feel proud.

trinkie
08-Oct-06, 08:33
Now I am Proud of all of you. Well done indeed, you deserve a Pat on the Back.
Keep up the good work.
SD

grantyg
08-Oct-06, 11:29
I gave a starving Guillemot my lunch on st andrews beach yesterday, it ate an entire cheese ploughmans sandwich!
I didnt know what it was - it just looked like pingu, then this old bloke said "thats a guillemot and they are dying due to plankton moving and global warming" so I sacraficed my sweaty shell garage ploughmans sarnie to help the wee pingu thing out!

trinkie
08-Oct-06, 12:29
Grantyg.

That takes the biscuit - you must be So Proud.
A cheese ploughmans is on it's way down the line this very minute !