PDA

View Full Version : fuel prices

tonkatojo
09-Sep-11, 11:17
I found this interesting reading from £0.02p to £1.64 a litre for petrol, with us in UK averaging £1.35.
I realise our social commitments are vast but are they worth it for the vast differences..

http://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/The-cheapest-petrol-world-yahoofinanceuk-978605645.html

orkneycadian
09-Sep-11, 11:28
Wonder if we will get prices like this when we become the Islamic State of Britain?

tonkatojo
09-Sep-11, 11:37
Wonder if we will get prices like this when we become the Islamic State of Britain?

When do you think is that event will be ?.

mi16
09-Sep-11, 11:49

And why exactly would that happen?

golach
09-Sep-11, 13:01
Love seeing the price in Oslo, Norway is one of the countries the Scots Nasties are always holding up as a good example for going Independant, £1.64 a ltr. Oh Aye.

Corrie 3
09-Sep-11, 13:57
Love seeing the price in Oslo, Norway is one of the countries the Scots Nasties are always holding up as a good example for going Independant, £1.64 a ltr. Oh Aye.
I think you will find that Norway pays it's people a lot more than we get in Scotland, anyway, a few pence on fuel is a small price to pay to get rid of the UK parliament that is full of thieves!!!

C3............:roll:;)

Gronnuck
09-Sep-11, 15:56
OK so we're paying through the nose for our fuel. It's a bummer I know. I'm waiting for a green fascist to explain how it is that we're driving around in frugal vehicles, being taxed heavily for the privilege plus paying through the nose for ANYTHING transported while in most of the countries cited large fuel guzzling 4 x 4s are the norm and their population don't give a flying fig about climate change. Grubby Britain ain't going to save the planet on it's own is it!

Rheghead
09-Sep-11, 16:14
OK so we're paying through the nose for our fuel. It's a bummer I know. I'm waiting for a green fascist to explain how it is that we're driving around in frugal vehicles, being taxed heavily for the privilege plus paying through the nose for ANYTHING transported while in most of the countries cited large fuel guzzling 4 x 4s are the norm and their population don't give a flying fig about climate change. Grubby Britain ain't going to save the planet on it's own is it!

So long as you get into the spirit of things by just recycling a printer toner once or year or even compost an egg carton!!

scotsboy
09-Sep-11, 16:18
So long as you get into the spirit of things by just recycling a printer toner once or year or even compost an egg carton!!

Personally I have never found relieving myself into the wind a pleasant experience.

Rheghead
09-Sep-11, 16:30
Personally I have never found relieving myself into the wind a pleasant experience.

Yes and most people don't realise the gravity of the situation.

orkneycadian
09-Sep-11, 17:16
And why exactly would that happen?

Surely then, our Arab brotherhoods that are 9 out 10 in the list, and are with all the oil would see us right?

mi16
09-Sep-11, 18:06
they already do see us right

mi16
09-Sep-11, 18:09

I dont think many folk use toner, its a bit on the pricey side for normal light printer use.

orkneycadian
09-Sep-11, 18:18
I agree. I use soot out of the chimney! Much cheaper!

mi16
09-Sep-11, 18:27
yes but you still use a quill also

Gronnuck
09-Sep-11, 19:07
Yes and most people don't realise the gravity of the situation.

It might well be a very grave situation but IMO we've been told so many lies and half truths we don't know who to believe. We just see some people making a lot of money off the back of this green agenda while telling us its for our own good. If it is so important the grubbiement should cut the profit margins and fund the new technology so ordinary members of the population can be part of the drive for change instead of being made to feel they're part of the problem! Call me a cynic but if the rest of the world is going to hell in a handbasket what makes you think Grubbie Britain will be able to save it?

oldmarine
09-Sep-11, 21:09

Aren't you alread there except not officially recognized. Your petro prices should alread reflect this?

tonkatojo
09-Sep-11, 21:25
Aren't you alread there except not officially recognized. Your petro prices should alread reflect this?

What gives you that impression ?.