PDA

View Full Version : Job Interview

lsb1
08-Sep-11, 15:37
When applying for jobs it can be quite soul destroying as if you are lucky enough to get to the interview stage and going through the interview and feeling quite hopeful, the company does not even have enough decent manners to let you know one way or the other if you were successful or not!! Really ignorant i think !

mi16
08-Sep-11, 15:41
I would most definately expect some feedback from an interview and definately an acceptance or rejection.
Why not show some initiative and contact them, if it is a no them ask them for a debrief and find out what your weak points were so you can improve for the next shot.

Kevin Milkins
08-Sep-11, 19:51
When applying for jobs it can be quite soul destroying as if you are lucky enough to get to the interview stage and going through the interview and feeling quite hopeful, the company does not even have enough decent manners to let you know one way or the other if you were successful or not!! Really ignorant i think !

I couldn't agree more, lsb1.

It can be soul destroying when you make the effort to prepare and present a CV and not even get an acknowledgment from it.

It doesn't take much effort to drop a line or even phone someone to let them know what the situation is regarding there application.

Don't loose heart and good luck with your future search for employment.

cherokee
08-Sep-11, 19:58
I completley agree with the above posts lsb1 !

Disgraceful of a company to have you in for an interview and then not to let you know ASAP the outcome of same !
[disgust]

I, also, wish you all the very best in finding employment !

mi16
08-Sep-11, 20:10
I am not sure about the responding to the hundreds of applicants that go for each job but if you have been interviewed then a response is a must, to be honest it doesnt say much for the company if they cannot reply to folk.
On a side note when were you interviewed? it may be the case that they are still deliberating