PDA

View Full Version : Nothing to do.

Whitewater
06-Oct-06, 11:34
Just waiting in Glasgow airport, nothing to do, flight delayed 5hrs, thought I would have a quick look in the org. before finally flying out to Orlando for two glorious weeks. I'm a guest in the 'Sky Lounge' at the moment, free drinks etc, need to be careful I don't have too much before the flight. What do you all do when you are delayed at airports for a long time waiting on a flight. I've ben playing draughts with one of my grandsons, but I gave it up, he beat me twice.

angela5
06-Oct-06, 11:41
Just waiting in Glasgow airport, nothing to do, flight delayed 5hrs, thought I would have a quick look in the org. before finally flying out to Orlando for two glorious weeks. I'm a guest in the 'Sky Lounge' at the moment, free drinks etc, need to be careful I don't have too much before the flight. What do you all do when you are delayed at airports for a long time waiting on a flight. I've ben playing draughts with one of my grandsons, but I gave it up, he beat me twice.

Certainly never thought of logging onto Caithness.org.[lol] Beats playing draughts. Just hang around here Whitewater the time will soon pass.
Hope you have a lovely holiday.:D

unicorn
06-Oct-06, 12:18
have a great time whitewater, I normally just read a book or have a nap.

henry20
06-Oct-06, 12:21
Thankfully I've never been seriously delayed - except when I was a kid & it was up to my parents to keep me amused. :lol:

Although, with the recent tightened security, I insisted to hubby we had to be there 3 hours before take-off, so we were there before 6am and our check in desk only opened 1 hour before hand. So much for forward planning :roll:

dirdyweeker
06-Oct-06, 15:13
Sit and watch the world go by. I find people fascinating and love to watch them. Or just read my book, but if the delay is lengthy you could find yourself with no book for the flight.
Hopefully you won't have long to wait.............enjoy the holiday. I will be in Florida in a fortnight, leave me some sun!