PDA

View Full Version : MacDonald Calorie Count

Kevin Milkins
06-Sep-11, 08:09
I listened with interest to a report on the radio yesterday that MacDonald are to publish the amount of calories per portion are present in the food on there menu, I almost fell off my chair laughing when they introduced the lady spearheading the campaign "Fatima Parker", (you couldn't make it up):lol:.

I have only eaten MacDonald about half a dozen times in my life and each time it made me feel dizzy,:eek:.

I am overweight without any help from MacDonald, but regardless of counting the calories, it's a fact that this type of fast food is not good for you and I'm convinced it has secret ingredients that gets people hooked.

golach
06-Sep-11, 08:50
Its just a conspiracy Kevin. I am not a fast food chain fan, rarely eat from the vast range of "Fast food" establishments we have here in the Capital, I actually had my first ever KFC last month, in the company of Changilass and mini Changi, it was different, but I would not rave about it.

joxville
06-Sep-11, 20:13
I'll respond to Kevins post later, I'm off for a Big Mac & large fries. :)

im behind you
06-Sep-11, 20:44
pay the extra 50p and go large

Kevin Milkins
06-Sep-11, 21:32
Mr's M is down the line just now and a Big Mac sounds like a tasty alternative to beans on toast,(again), however, I don't think the 200 mile round trip would be worth it.

Beat Bug
06-Sep-11, 22:21
About 25 years ago I worked for the company that supplied McDonalds. The calorific value of their foods was available back then, displayed on the walls of the outlets.

Moira
06-Sep-11, 22:39
I listened with interest to a report on the radio yesterday that MacDonald are to publish the amount of calories per portion are present in the food on there menu, I almost fell off my chair laughing when they introduced the lady spearheading the campaign "Fatima Parker", (you couldn't make it up):lol:.

I have only eaten MacDonald about half a dozen times in my life and each time it made me feel dizzy,:eek:.

I am overweight without any help from MacDonald, but regardless of counting the calories, it's a fact that this type of fast food is not good for you and I'm convinced it has secret ingredients that gets people hooked.

You are so right Kevin. This information will only work in the right hands.