PDA

View Full Version : School Holidays!

KCI
05-Oct-06, 19:50
Just a quick question - what time do the schools close tomorrow for the October holidays?

Is it just the usual time (3.10pm) or are they closing at lunchtime?

engiebenjy
05-Oct-06, 19:58
usual time (at Miller anyway)

Funky_Foal
05-Oct-06, 19:59
Yeah i think all school close at the normal time tomorrow.

KCI
05-Oct-06, 20:20
Thanks - I thought it was the usual time, but young KCI tried to tell me it was lunchtime! :roll:

engiebenjy
06-Oct-06, 00:47
Well, it never hurts to try!

candyfloss
06-Oct-06, 09:00
Aww.. a long lie- in for me on monday again :cool: i love the kids being on holidays :D

dirdyweeker
06-Oct-06, 15:06
Me too. Isn't it great? No routine.....long lies....late nights and meals at any time of day. It is lovely to laze about!

krieve
06-Oct-06, 15:24
No long lie for me my two will be up at there usual time between 6.00 and 7.00 mum can we have breakfast .... mum can we play the ps2 ? mum he won't give me a shot.

mccaugm
06-Oct-06, 16:24
Just a quick question - what time do the schools close tomorrow for the October holidays?

Is it just the usual time (3.10pm) or are they closing at lunchtime?

The basic rule of thumb is when they go on holiday they finish at the same time with the exception of the summer holidays when they finish at lunchtime.

Sadly I am in college and we only get a week....boo....:confused

Tugmistress
06-Oct-06, 17:12
and the little darlings have all arrived home happy in the knowledge that for the next fortnight parents can be driven scatty :) lol

Fluff
06-Oct-06, 17:14
i never realised that the holidays are next week, i am glad i came up on my hols this week lol